The Student Room Group

Please don't laugh...

I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?

Scroll to see replies

What sort of an immature person would laugh at this? Lol.
I would say you can make friends online but i'm guessing you mean irl.. well you could defo join a club. I met people from working so you can start working? erm.. but u might be 15 tho hm.... well.. idk tbh. I'm sorry, im shy myself. believe it or not lolz
Reply 2
Original post by emerald7770
What sort of an immature person would laugh at this? Lol.
I would say you can make friends online but i'm guessing you mean irl.. well you could defo join a club. I met people from working so you can start working? erm.. but u might be 15 tho hm.... well.. idk tbh. I'm sorry, im shy myself. believe it or not lolz

I don't really know why I posted this because my lack of friend doesn't really bother me!
Would recommend joining a social club built up of people with similar interests. :biggrin: Best of luck
Nothing to worry about. Join some clubs, societies, community activities :smile:
Original post by Del Boy.
I don't really know why I posted this because my lack of friend doesn't really bother me!

YASSS! be ur own friend. go shopping and take yourself out on a date! spoil urself. das the spirit!
Reply 6
lol
[QUOTE="Boy.;71441124" Del="Del"]I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?[/QUOTE
Money is ur friend
Reply 8
Original post by Stopbanningmefs

Money is ur friend

r u alright?
Reply 9
Original post by sub girl
lol

[QUOTE="Stopbanningmefs;71442078"]
I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?[/QUOTE
Money is ur friend

Thank you both!
If you're still in school then you have plenty of time to meet more people who you can relate to.
Reply 11
[QUOTE="girl;71442142" sub="sub"]

no dud you are an embarassement

We will let the moderators decide.
Reply 12
[QUOTE="Boy.;71442248" Del="Del"]
Original post by sub girl

We will let the moderators decide.

troll troll troll
Reply 13
[QUOTE="girl;71442268" sub="sub"]

troll troll troll

Yes. It is good that you know what you are.
I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate here but I am in search of some advice. You see I am a very shy and quite person as a result of this I have very few friends. These friends I only see in school. What I am wondering is, how could I get more friends?

No, it's a perfectly valid topic. I have no idea why anyone would laugh at this.

I'm not the best to offer advice, but it looks like you already have some good advice from others.

I'm now your friend.

Just try and get involved in as many clubs as you can.
You also have lots of friends here!

Have you considered getting involved in societies or clubs at school? Otherwise, perhaps try building up to talking to more people - I know it can be tough, but start small, and pay someone a compliment, or chat to someone about a shared interest, and see if you can build up discussion and confidence as you go :smile:
Original post by bignob456
hahahahahahahaha you have no friends

RUDE :fatcontroller:
Reply 19
Original post by BobBlobson
I'm now your friend.

Cushty!!! Thanks!!!

Original post by bignob456
hahahahahahahaha you have no friends

Oh shut up you tart!

Quick Reply

Latest