The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by noooopzor
I mean, if everyone found it as difficult as it sounds, at least we can be happy the grade boundaries will be low. Which writing question did you guys do btw? I went 12, felt like the easiest one to talk about.

I did the music festival one. I was a broken mess by the time I got to it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PCsqwelch
I did the music festival one. I was a broken mess by the time I got to it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the one I did as well. I remember I was doing some practice grammar questions that were related to music festivals yesterday, so as soon as I looked at the insert that was my first choice. :biggrin:
That's the one I did as well. I remember I was doing some practice grammar questions that were related to music festivals yesterday, so as soon as I looked at the insert that was my first choice. :biggrin:

That was a stroke of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That was a stroke of luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, I was overly happy when I saw it. To top it all off, the grammar questions were simple and most of them were similar to the ones I did yesterday in preparation.
Yup, I was overly happy when I saw it. To top it all off, the grammar questions were simple and most of them were similar to the ones I did yesterday in preparation.

Can you remember any of them? I am pretty sure I used the wrong haber.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you remember any of them? I am pretty sure I used the wrong haber.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure it was habria*, because whenever you use imperfect subjunctive it is followed by conditional. Obviously, with an accent on the i.
(edited 6 years ago)
I'm pretty sure it was habria*, because whenever you use imperfect subjunctive it is followed by conditional. Obviously, with an accent on the i.

Yeah I did that wrong then!
Just goes to show, trying to do this on my own was a stupid idea!!! Ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
can you remember any other grammar part anwers you got?
Yeah I did that wrong then!
Just goes to show, trying to do this on my own was a stupid idea!!! Ha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I intended to do it on my own, but my spanish teacher offered to help with AS so I was like hell yeah. He taught me a lot of rules like imperfect subj + conditional, helped quite a lot. Are you sitting the A2 paper as well?
I intended to do it on my own, but my spanish teacher offered to help with AS so I was like hell yeah. He taught me a lot of rules like imperfect subj + conditional, helped quite a lot. Are you sitting the A2 paper as well?

Yes I'm doing A2.
I did GCSE last year and thought I could do the full A Level in a year. I self study, am doing an access course at the same time at a college and I have two kids and a husband who works away. So. It was a tall order 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
El Bush ha hecho el 9/11.
Original post by hhartley18
can you remember any other grammar part anwers you got?

Estaramos
Hemos
Habría

Posted from TSR Mobile

i was the same :frown:
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Estaramos
Hemos
Habría

The estaramos hit me, just realised the way the question was worded it was subjunctive and I wrote future. Triggered. xD

Edit: Wait, just checked conjugation, subjunctive would be estemos...? Was it subjunctive or future? Really confused rn.
(edited 6 years ago)
The estaramos hit me, just realised the way the question was worded it was subjunctive and I wrote future. Triggered. xD

Omg I thought so but I accidentally used subjunctive with es esencial que __
Original post by Wisteria_xo
Estaramos
Hemos
Habría

wait where was there one with habria???
Original post by hollyedwards98
wait where was there one with habria???

It was towards the end of the first page of Q9, can't remember the sentence tbh.
Lol I wrote haría I messed up the grammar ughno more answers im getting them all wrong :frown:
It was towards the end of the first page of Q9, can't remember the sentence tbh.

omg i though it said hacer.... was it the one that was 'si pudiera------'?i wrote haria since thought it was hacer :'(
I honestly can't remember what I did. The whole thing is just horrid. Urgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending