The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Yeah question 9 is sent from the bowels of hell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
looool just realised for the question about henna i wrote 'ampoyas' but its ampollas :angry:
I said ibais for the ir, can't remember the sentence ngl
Original post by hollyedwards98
looool just realised for the question about henna i wrote 'ampoyas' but its ampollas :angry:

Did the same thing yesterday on practice questions, thank god I remembered to not write that. They take a mark away for that.

I also did this 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite honestly I had covered very little of the vocabulary I would have needed. So I deserve what I get.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noooopzor
Did the same thing yesterday on practice questions, thank god I remembered to not write that. They take a mark away for that.

Why? it's the same pronunciation though
Original post by Linguist123

Because AQA have gotten harsher, if you misspell the word they don't give you the mark. Went through all the past mark schemes yesterday, made that mistake a few times.
Original post by Linguist123

dont know whether ampoyas is acually a word therefore its wrong. not sure how you'd be expected to know it was with ll if youve never heard the word before ...
I did va a salir as I couldn't remember the conjugation now I'm worried that my maths resit gonna be hard
Original post by physicsamor
I did va a salir as I couldn't remember the conjugation now I'm worried that my maths resit gonna be hard

they usually accept va a + infin instead of future tense. what are you resitting?
they usually accept va a + infin instead of future tense. what are you resitting?

C1 on Wednesday :colondollar: should be simple compared with c3 and c4 maths though but then again they like to be cruel to retakes:angry:
What was the subj trigger for estemos? I put estamos nooo :frown:
Saldrá is what I put I think.
I don't remember an estamos so I did that wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsamor
C1 on Wednesday :colondollar: should be simple compared with c3 and c4 maths though but then again they like to be cruel to retakes:angry:

omg same. i did awfully in c1 last year
Does anyone have the unofficial markscheme?
Original post by amy1698
What was the subj trigger for estemos? I put estamos nooo :frown:

same
C1 isn't only retakes this year, fortunately the current year 12's are the last year to do it so it's not all too bad. Hopefully they'll end this specification on a high, and give us easy papers for all core modules. xD
Original post by noooopzor
C1 isn't only retakes this year, fortunately the current year 12's are the last year to do it so it's not all too bad. Hopefully they'll end this specification on a high, and give us easy papers for all core modules. xD

we can pray :tongue:
Reply 279
Cuando was the subjunctive trigger for estemos I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending