If by R.E. you mean Philosophy and Ethics

Yh the paper wasnt bad

u?
Reply 2
Original post by Man_Like_$
If by R.E. you mean Philosophy and Ethics

Yh the paper wasnt bad

u?

yeah!! went really good for me, I only messed up on the question about the man with leprosy as it went out of my head... : (
Original post by calluhm
yeah!! went really good for me, I only messed up on the question about the man with leprosy as it went out of my head... : (

Man with leprosy ?
I messed up on the question about missionary work
Reply 5
Man with leprosy ?

I'm guessing we did a different Religious Studies paper? lol.
Original post by calluhm
I'm guessing we did a different Religious Studies paper? lol.

OCR ethics?
OCR ethics?

yeah i had that paper, i said jesus is one but i also messed up on the 12 mark i feel like
Reply 8
OCR ethics?

ohh, you did OCR? I did AQA.
ahh!!! i thought it went amazing!! all the questions were so nice... i was really expecting one of those bizarre 12 markers that end up being a mess, but all mine seemed to go really well (although on some i didn't offer another religious view, because timing).
the one thing that threw me off was the 1 marker that said 'which one word means treating someone unfairly' or something... i put social injustice because thats what was in the topic, but could it have been discrimination? idk.
but yeah im feeling really confident, just hoping the philosophy paper doesn't bring me down next month, i've got a* practically ever since i started in year 9, so fingers crossed i can get it as a final grade
Reply 10
I messed up on the question about missionary work

same, I tried to make loads of points about it so hopefully, some of it will be marked as right
Did anyone do the Edexcel Religion and Life paper? Only because pretty much all the questions were so simuilar. I failed it so bad I swear aha
The only unserious that threw me off was the first e question, but I managed to sort that out
I'm just glad I never have to write about ethics ever again in my life!
Reply 14
Original post by physconomics
ahh!!! i thought it went amazing!! all the questions were so nice... i was really expecting one of those bizarre 12 markers that end up being a mess, but all mine seemed to go really well (although on some i didn't offer another religious view, because timing).
the one thing that threw me off was the 1 marker that said 'which one word means treating someone unfairly' or something... i put social injustice because thats what was in the topic, but could it have been discrimination? idk.
but yeah im feeling really confident, just hoping the philosophy paper doesn't bring me down next month, i've got a* practically ever since i started in year 9, so fingers crossed i can get it as a final grade

everyone was talking about that question after the exam; some people answered inequality and discrimination. I put injustice and my teacher said that's right.
Original post by mm45
everyone was talking about that question after the exam; some people answered inequality and discrimination. I put injustice and my teacher said that's right.

They're al right
Original post by thatgirljaimie33
Did anyone do the Edexcel Religion and Life paper? Only because pretty much all the questions were so simuilar. I failed it so bad I swear aha

yes!! Those c questions though haha
You need roughly 18.75, so 19, marks per 30 minute section to get an A*
Original post by tolulah
yes!! Those c questions though haha

The one where it was causation on one question and then in the same section the other c question was design theory... And the media one! No-one from my school did that :')
Reply 19
Original post by That'sGreat
You need roughly 18.75, so 19, marks per 30 minute section to get an A*

what exam board??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending