The Student Room Group

Bad Exam? Rant about it here!

The Official "That exam was horrible!" Ranting Thread!

Today, May 15th 2017, marked the start of exam season. Many of you will be sitting external exams this year - perhaps your GCSEs or A Levels. Hopefully, most of your exams will go very well, and you'll come out feeling confident that you did your absolute best.

Sometimes though, things don't always go to plan. Something could come up that you hadn't revised, the wording of a question could catch you out, you could have a frantic "We were never taught this!" moment - anything.

The purpose of this thread is to let you rant about your horrible exams, relieve your frustration and then move on. If there's one rule about posting, it's that you must make sure that this is the only time you'll let yourself get upset over it.

You'll most likely still have other exams to focus on, and there's no point jeopardising your success in those because you were too busy moping about one.

So come along, let it all out and pick yourself back up. And remember - a bad exam result is not the end of the world. Trust me :yep:

Scroll to see replies

Haven't had an exam yet but I'm definitely watching this… Had a driving test today but that went well :tongue:

Good luck everyone! :afraid:

(PRSOM :frown:)
Original post by Paracosm
Haven't had an exam yet but I'm definitely watching this… Had a driving test today but that went well :tongue:

Good luck everyone! :afraid:

(PRSOM :frown:)

Congrats! Practical or theory?
can i still rant about an exam that i'm about to have?
Reply 4
I haven't done an exam yet. I'm just pissed off that I have exams!!
Y'all so unlucky :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Citizenship was a nightmare
Reply 7
Anyone else do AQA economics today?~
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Congrats! Practical or theory?

Practical!!! :biggrin:

Original post by emerald7770
can i still rant about an exam that i'm about to have?

Go for it :tongue:
Original post by Paracosm
Practical!!! :biggrin:

PRSOM so hard. Rep sees you rollin, it hatin'
Little bump for anyone who sat a horrible exam today :console:
Screw you AQA :mob:

"C1 is easy, you'll finish the paper in 45 minutes and get 100UMS, you'll be fine" YEAH OK :angry:

so frustrated with myself :banghead:
I made a stupid mistake and now I feel to kill a couple human beings
Original post by NiamhM1801

"C1 is easy, you'll finish the paper in 45 minutes and get 100UMS, you'll be fine" YEAH OK :angry:

Omg yes, I need to lynch a @8£&" after that. I had a panic attack during it, literally. I only need 100 ums on everything else now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh it was awful!!! ive been getting constant As dont think thhis on is even a C!

My exam went bad I really hate myself for this 😭
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Omg yes, I need to lynch a @8£&" after that. I had a panic attack during it, literally. I only need 100 ums on everything else now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Lynch", like the reference :tongue: but I KNOW omg I started getting panicky at one point - was shaking like mad and I even cried a little bit :hide:. I'm praying C2 is kind to us :cry2:

Original post by Aliciacolman18
Ugh it was awful!!! ive been getting constant As dont think thhis on is even a C!

Wasn't it :sad: I've been getting high 60s - 70s yet I'm pretty sure I got 62 at best in this :sigh: Ridiculous paper
Screwed C1 aqa so bad today. Aqa stuck a cactus up my ass with some of those bloody questions......And why the hell was it so difficult compared to the previous years! 2017 paper was something else. Is it even worth preparing for C2 since I'm gonna fail anyway...-_-

The Official "That exam was horrible!" Ranting Thread!

Today, May 15th 2017, marked the start of exam season. Many of you will be sitting external exams this year - perhaps your GCSEs or A Levels. Hopefully, most of your exams will go very well, and you'll come out feeling confident that you did your absolute best.

Sometimes though, things don't always go to plan. Something could come up that you hadn't revised, the wording of a question could catch you out, you could have a frantic "We were never taught this!" moment - anything.

The purpose of this thread is to let you rant about your horrible exams, relieve your frustration and then move on. If there's one rule about posting, it's that you must make sure that this is the only time you'll let yourself get upset over it.

You'll most likely still have other exams to focus on, and there's no point jeopardising your success in those because you were too busy moping about one.

So come along, let it all out and pick yourself back up. And remember - a bad exam result is not the end of the world. Trust me :yep:

A bad exam result is the end of the world if you're Asian 😂😭😭😭😭
Absolutely hate how i'm so bad at maths! My exam is 7 days away AND I'VE DONE NOTHING. I hate myself for this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending