Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c_rebeca
For cuantas did we need an accent ???

Yeah I think so, on the first a
Original post by c_rebeca
For cuantas did we need an accent ???

I believe so - cuántas veces
the films not foreign, it said all films are spanish but have aspects of other countries
Original post by Rainbowcorn
the films not foreign, it said all films are spanish but have aspects of other countries

I thought it said some were Spanish but the majority were foreign
Original post by Wisteria_xo
I said it was económico, the prices are affordable I think ? And the most films are cartoons ? And the films are foreign. I don't remeber the rest.

the films arent foreign, it said its spanish with aspects of other countries or something like that

yeah I heard 11 Spanish films but 28 overall so most were foreign
Original post by noooopzor
I'm not gonna lie, now that you've said hacer I think I might have done the same thing. I need some sort of confirmation if it was hacer or haber. All I know is that I definitely used the conditional, hoping it was the right one. :biggrin:
Now revising C1 for maths, another exam I'm having to resit.

it was hacer so haria :smile:

Original post by PCsqwelch
And a salir, something about a sister

salir in future tense, ,but i wasnt sure if its regular so put va a salir

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by hollyedwards98
cuantas
(es evidente que la juventud) utiliza ?
saldra with accent on a
(mis padres) se quedaron??? didnt have a clue lol
hemos
haria
estemos
tercer
and for last one (adonde [ir] vostros blah blah] ) i put vayais.

i put quedaban but not sure and van for last one
Original post by amy1698
yeah I heard 11 Spanish films but 28 overall so most were foreign

really??? ffs i didnt hear that just that it was 28 and they all spanish
Original post by Linguist123
What did people think about the reading? Personally I think it was easier than previous years

i think reading was alright, the quinoa was VERY easy like i thought it was gcse level but i was confused by the reading question with the 4 people like roberto etc about phones in school
Btw guys I accidentally wrote in Spanish at the start but I crossed it out and write it on top of each answer line changed it to English, this gonna get marked? I also changed two of my box answers and write the letter in small in the remaining space but then put an arrow linking to the letter outside the little check box, I probably won't get those marks ugh. Okay I need to stop thinking about this exam :angry:
Original post by physicsamor
Btw guys I accidentally wrote in Spanish at the start but I crossed it out and write it on top of each answer line changed it to English, this gonna get marked? I also changed two of my box answers and write the letter in small in the remaining space but then put an arrow linking to the letter outside the little check box, I probably won't get those marks ugh. Okay I need to stop thinking about this exam :angry:

thats fine! i had to do that (not wrong language but wrong answer) so dont worry aslong as you crossed out what you didnt want marked its fine x
thats fine! i had to do that (not wrong language but wrong answer) so dont worry aslong as you crossed out what you didnt want marked its fine x

Okay phew :h:
Original post by sixthform98
SOOO, I'm in my last year of Spanish and I'm the only one in my class :unimpressed::unimpressed:
I love Spanish and learning it and just speaking it but I HATE the exams! The essays are the worst.

My cultural topics are Volver and Peru and I don't even know how to revise

I haven't actually seen any discussions for this specific exam so hopefully everyone doing A2 Spanish and even AS if you want can chat on here :smile:

BTW, has anyone done the 2016 paper? or know the date of the exam this year?

mans also the only one in my class and am doing En La Ardiente Oscuridad and La Guerra Civil
I put seaside instead of seashore for the first question. Would they still give me a mark? Also, has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme?
it was hacer so haria :smile:

i put quedaban but not sure and van for last one

it was utilice - (subjunctive) also if i remember correctly last one was ibais (mans a native speaker)
What did the congregation do for the essay?
Man did the one on las generaciones - had loads to talk about, even mentioned as an example los mayores in Spain lived through franco y la epoca de la dictadura and all that.
All I can remember was one line which I wrote about technology causing conflicts - "Si hubieran tenido (old people) la misma tecnologia, habrian hecho lo mismo".
Original post by dave_lfc
it was utilice - (subjunctive) also if i remember correctly last one was ibais (mans a native speaker)

No offense to you but I still don't understand why native speakers are allowed to take this course. It brings the rest of us down when the native speakers get A*s...
Original post by dylanoakes
No offense to you but I still don't understand why native speakers are allowed to take this course. It brings the rest of us down when the native speakers get A*s...

Fair point, well made.
Firstly, when I said native all I meant was parents from spanish speaking place, I never lived there and only really started to speak spanish when I was about 11 when my grandma moved to London. I only really heard spanish at home so maybe not fair to say am a native.

Second of all, often being native is bad as spelling can be bad and essays are usually written conversational style and less formally whereas new learners can learn proper textbook style with good phrases at a high level, which is often an advantage.
:smile: xx
Original post by Chris-Graham
I'm fuming lmao I did so many media essays to practise, as well as marriage and tourism, none of which came up for the essay

Same.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dave_lfc
What did the congregation do for the essay?
Man did the one on las generaciones - had loads to talk about, even mentioned as an example los mayores in Spain lived through franco y la epoca de la dictadura and all that.
All I can remember was one line which I wrote about technology causing conflicts - "Si hubieran tenido (old people) la misma tecnologia, habrian hecho lo mismo".

Loool I used that same kinda of subjunctive I didn't talk about Spain but I had all my ideas from studying la casa at a2 I just talked about changing laws and rights and politics, technology, marriage, stereotypes provoked by the media

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending