Dear you
vAS HAPPENIN
Dear you
I'm gonna miss you if and when you go :frown:
But I want you to know
That you hold a special place in my heart
You mean a lot to me
Guess our souls recognised each other hmm
What else could have made me so sure, to trust you?
I'll never forget you, and will pray for you too

But still, hope. Maybe one day... at least in jannah, we'll meet inshaAllah
Love you
:lovehug: :jumphug: :hugs:

Yh I'm too chicken to write this to you properly.
But I think you'll see it
I'll maybe link it to you
Just don't wanna get too emotional

This:
https://youtu.be/BlSBr34vqTU
*whispers, 'forgive me sis for anything and everything, I just want a chance to say goodbye properly. And I've got it now. I won't need to say it again. Remember one thing sis, Hold on to Allah, turn to him, remember him, pray to him. If you return to him, then to Allah we belong and to him is our return'
I won't break down and cry. I'll pray for you instead. *

Yh my eyes are a bit watery.

And ofcourse,
https://youtu.be/b-RgcaGoNkg
I feel like that's ours.

Xxxxx

Now wipe those tears, sis. And be at peace that I'll be okay. 😘
Dear me,

Please stop being a whiny *****.

Me
Dear Me,

Hang in there, you've come a long way from being in that dark place months ago. Push through and come September, things will start to look better for the future. It's a cliche but it will be a much needed fresh start, and finally you'll be studying what you've for so long wanted. I'm sure Mr Right will come along sooner or later, but for now just focus on your career.

You've got this

Love, Me.
Dear mum and dad,

I miss you both so much. I recently found some old photos of us when I was moving things around, and it got me really sad. It's crazy how things change. I bet you both never thought things would be like this in a few years time :redface: .

I am okay though, I'm getting by. I feel lost without both of you. I've finally somewhat found my religion back again and I hope to rely on God to guide me. I have nobody to protect me anymore, I'm all on my own, please look over me and guide me, I need both of your help.

Lots of love.
Dear you xxx

I have just one regret. Not telling you about how I felt about you before you disappeared. Every day I check my phone just out of habit; I can't move on just yet. The truth is.... I loved you, and Ashley said you loved me too. If only I had told you sooner, then maybe you wouldn't have taken your own life. I know this is unfair to me, however I can't help it. Just please. Give me some sign that you are happy up there in the clouds.

All my love

Me
Reply 2686
Dear Allah,

Helppppppp im so stressed rn.
Soo much to dooo. Help me finish it on time. Ameen
😓😫

Love me.
Dear you,

I'm sorry if i made you feel worse :frown:

Me
Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear both of you,
I'm tired, so tired and you know it, so why am still tired?
I feel full of nothing but pain and more pain.
And THIS hurts like a ***** and you know it, but still... You haven't done anything to make it better.
Yesterday was such a bad day and seems like today will be too.
You knew it, but it still happened. And is happening.
I cried 5 times since yesterday and these were proper cries. Not tearing up, other wise it would be at least be more than 10.
And you saw me. You didn't do anything but watch me cry.
I'm tearing up writting this. But why?
Because i miss you and it hurts
It hurts you cant do anything for me like you used to.
It hurts am all by myself.
It hurts you both left me when i needed you the most.
It really hurts because at this stage of ****** you should both be here.
Hugging me.
Kissing me.
Telling me i'll be fine.
Telling me it's curable.
Telling me to relax.
Making me laugh.
Wiping off my tears.

Oh god thinking about it makes me cry because it will never happen :cry: and you know it because you are gone.

I hate you. Because you arent here.
But i love you at the same time. Because you're watching me. And you didnt chose to go.

Who knows though. No nody knows anything. Today could be my last breath. I'd leave the ones i love. I'll be with you. But what about them who are left behind? Since what my brother did, i'm always afraid of losing more than i can handle. So that mean they are too? What if i left, what would happen to them?

I need to tell you about someone special that i found. (yes it's you. If you've come that far down reading this and still are, and you acc understood then it is you :colondollar:) Someone who cares maybe not as much as you, but i can compare it to you. So caring. So loving. She holds a special place in my heart just like you both do, what else do i need? To show her i love her too. But its getting harder and harder because as more pain come, the more i complain to her, the faster she will think of as selfish. The faster she will think i dont love her. You know it's hard for me, but i really dont do it on purpose. It's real and i cant keep it to myself. But for some reason, i have faith that she wont think that. Maybe i've become so close to her. I even know what she's about to say to me after reading this lmao. She doesn't know how much she changed me. Helped me. It's like she's is slowly replacing you. Not replacing but.... I dunnooo It's like the more i talk to her, the less i think about you. The less i get sad. Because there is something else to make me happy. She taught me to look at life with a different perspective than i was when i lost you. I need to tell her that i really love her. I love her the most in this world. (wait is that true?? In the world.... Hmmm cant think of anyone i love as much, so it much be true :lol:)
Going back: lets not forget my lil sis :lol:

And of course, i love you both the most in this ENTIRE universe (crap imagine jannat is not even in this universe :toofunny: but you get what i mean dont you? :colondollar:)
I've been thinking of you lately. Mostly when i'm alone. It feels good but i get so deep into it, that i completely forget where i am, or if i'm even alive. OOOooohhh wait let me explain. You know when you pass out? Think of it as something between life and death, where on one side, EVERYONE is trying to to wake you up so you that you live, and you can hear them and all that, but you're attracted to the other side, and it makes you go like dudbeibdkemahdiendj (whatever this means). Feels like you're stuck in between and you domt kmow where you are eugh. Yeah it feels like that when i get too deep thinking about you.

What did i forget....hmmmm

Oh papa ji i forgot one thing! I was so bored i rang you on your phone, and becahse you obvs wouldnt answer, i found it funny to just keep calling you on that :mmm: sorry you probs have like 100000 miss calls by now but tbh i think your battery died :rolleyes: no one charged it since im here :cry2:

That reminds me, i miss your bedroom too :frown: just cant wait to go back home if and when i get better.
Omg...i dont wanna die without seeing it once more noooooo.

One more thing, i spoke to the doctor this morning.
He goes i need the will power to survive.
I need some determination.
Something to make me laugh.
Something to look forward to.
Something that makes me happy.
Have the courage to fight this.
I need to be mentally well so my body can fight this :redface:
My brain need to fully focus on my body only and nothing else.
And i clearly am not focused on that.
I need depression to go away.
I need this anxious feeling to go away.
But do i really want to survive? I'm not sure. Its really hard to decide. But i think i want to.
Need someone to tell me.
Please guide me :frown:

PS: i wonder what you 2 have been doing :teehee: okay okay dont have to tell me :mmm: (i'm joking btw, admit that it made you laugh. Yeah me too, high :five:!

From your beloved daughter :colondollar: love you loads
Dear you
I was feeling down and you managed to cheer me up. Again. Without you knowing.
Of course you might feel weak. You're fighting ******. But you know what, you'll manage.
You don't need to act strong with me. Don't you know, even in your weak moments, to me you are so strong? How would I ever think you don't love me, hmm?
I'm glad you have faith I won't. Guess you know me well :biggrin:
Annndddd ofc you can read my mind init :tongue:
:rofl: Igy. You know same here's right?:colondollar:
Be selfish rn. You can and will do this, remember there's always hope, there's always miracles. You do have the determination. You will try. At least then you can say, I gave it my all?
Sometimes I wonder, that even through all this, you manage to laugh, to make me laugh. If that's not strength, then I don't know what strength is. You are amazing, just the way you are (our moon told me that, if ygm)
You aren't alone, when He who is always there, is by your side. Yes, so turn to him too.
Btw, it is okay to cry. When we're overwhelmed we cry. Just as long as we wipe those tears afterwards.
Do you know what...had a full on blown out panic attack today lol. But now I've calmed.
Now you, dear, don't you worry about me. Worry about your pretty little self, I bet with an amazing smile. Yes you, whaatt, you don't believe me?:colonhash: You must listen to big sister :tongue:
I'll pray for you and your family, just as you did for me and mine. Love you lots :hugs: :jumphug: :lovehug:
Dear world,

Please conspire to bring me food

Thank you.
Dear you,
I wish you put yourself in my shoes and have an open mind on the reason as to why I carry out a certain action.. You were my biggest support system, someone i could always turn to when i needed someone the most. What hurt me the most was when you thought I was being manipulative when I tried opening up to you and telling you all my problems... I never wanted to open up to anyone for this reason that they'd think im vulnerable or 'manipulative' but I did to you.. Why? Because I loved you more than anything :sad: ... Has this taught me something opening up? Has this taught me something about love, about trust?

I know you did so much for me, I have tried to do the same but I can never be on that higher level as you were... My life situation did not allow me, my beliefs, parents etc didnt allow me to do even though I wanted to sooo badly... I wanted to find ways to keep you happy, I wanted to see you smile, I sacrificed something for you as well...Things I promised myself I wouldnt... I adapted myself around you... took risks for you just so I could be in your arms... I wish you saw that...

Yes I may be insecure but one thing I thought I knew was that what we had was definitely secure and safe ... Time flies when youre having fun, life is moving fast contstantly especially when youre busy.. you didnt had to rush... I've seen people wait FOR YEARSSS to be with the person they loved and when you do love someone you'd wait for the right moment... You wouldnt of ended because you'd think certain amount of yr was tooo long and we'd both feel insecure when as we grew we would of become more and more secure with each other...

I'd like to say you've ripped every feelings away from you, I've been crushed and destroyedd and I have no one to turn to... You have at least some people that are there 24hr I dont... Mine's just over text lol... your's is real life...

I have so much to say to you but mind is all over the place, my thoughts are every where, i cant seem to pick them up and collect them.. I wishh you understood me... Even my mate who is from the place as me tried explaining why certain things couldnt happen but you thought they were aving a go at you... why did you break me like this :frown: ?? Why did you change... why did you think all of those things about us and life... Why couldnt you see that I was doing things gradually to protect us both ... to protect what we had and what we wanted.... :sad:

:sad: x1000

But dont worry, you'll be fine that's for sure... Tomorrow is a new day and you'll slowly forget about someone like me .... but idk where life would take me but I know my attachment issues are gunna make life a b.tch for me..not that it isnt in the first place.

I'm sorry for not taking your path but I wanted us to be us and be safe hence why i wanted to do it my way but I guess I wasnt allowed.... :frown: Im sorry...

Iove you.

From, Me
Original post by FemaleBo55
Dear you,
I wish you put yourself in my shoes and have an open mind on the reason as to why I carry out a certain action.. You were my biggest support system, someone i could always turn to when i needed someone the most. What hurt me the most was when you thought I was being manipulative when I tried opening up to you and telling you all my problems... I never wanted to open up to anyone for this reason that they'd think im vulnerable or 'manipulative' but I did to you.. Why? Because I loved you more than anything :sad: ... Has this taught me something opening up? Has this taught me something about love, about trust?

I know you did so much for me, I have tried to do the same but I can never be on that higher level as you were... My life situation did not allow me, my beliefs, parents etc didnt allow me to do even though I wanted to sooo badly... I wanted to find ways to keep you happy, I wanted to see you smile, I sacrificed something for you as well...Things I promised myself I wouldnt... I adapted myself around you... took risks for you just so I could be in your arms... I wish you saw that...

Yes I may be insecure but one thing I thought I knew was that what we had was definitely secure and safe ... Time flies when youre having fun, life is moving fast contstantly especially when youre busy.. you didnt had to rush... I've seen people wait FOR YEARSSS to be with the person they loved and when you do love someone you'd wait for the right moment... You wouldnt of ended because you'd think certain amount of yr was tooo long and we'd both feel insecure when as we grew we would of become more and more secure with each other...

I'd like to say you've ripped every feelings away from you, I've been crushed and destroyedd and I have no one to turn to... You have at least some people that are there 24hr I dont... Mine's just over text lol... your's is real life...

I have so much to say to you but mind is all over the place, my thoughts are every where, i cant seem to pick them up and collect them.. I wishh you understood me... Even my mate who is from the place as me tried explaining why certain things couldnt happen but you thought they were aving a go at you... why did you break me like this :frown: ?? Why did you change... why did you think all of those things about us and life... Why couldnt you see that I was doing things gradually to protect us both ... to protect what we had and what we wanted.... :sad:

:sad: x1000

But dont worry, you'll be fine that's for sure... Tomorrow is a new day and you'll slowly forget about someone like me .... but idk where life would take me but I know my attachment issues are gunna make life a b.tch for me..not that it isnt in the first place.

I'm sorry for not taking your path but I wanted us to be us and be safe hence why i wanted to do it my way but I guess I wasnt allowed.... :frown: Im sorry...

Iove you.

From, Me

:frown: :console: :hugs:

Here if you want to talk :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

As usual, I miss you. I wonder if you miss me.

Yesterday I finally lit that candle you got me as a sorry present. My room smelt good, I got quite sad because you always used to be the light in my life, like that candle. Now you're gone and I guess all that's left is this stupid candle, which will eventually run out, and my life will be full of darkness again.

Things are getting easier though. I moved out to temporary accomodation to escape my crazy brother. We got into an argument and things got... dangerous, I guess.

It's lonely here, but my room smells good, at least, so thanks for that.

S
Dear me,

:yawn::yawn::yawn:
:slap:! You shouldn't be sleepy you slept all day 😫😫
:slap:
Dont fall asleep.
Just one more hour
:yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you

I always think of you at the craziest of times, even now, when I'm getting up for work because I know there's nothing I can distract my thoughts with. I hate it so much I wish you would just disappear from my thoughts and make this whole thing easier for both of us, but I guess I'll need to have to be patient and wait for the day I wake up unaffected. I hope you're ok and I'm glad you're away from drama at home.
dear you,

sink into nothing and everything be solved, please.

thanks.

regards, your host.
:cry:
Dear you,

OK. Really didn't need that. Especially not right now.
If you can't show love, then at least pretend to...If you can't do that either, then fgs don't say anything. Just arghh don't even appear in front of me.
Don't you see i'm trying to get better? I need to focus on myself. Need to be happy. Need some care. and NOT hate.
I'm trying and you did the opposite. How helpful...looks like you want to get rid of me. OK.
I was meant to sleep but instead you came and made me cry for a good 15 minutes and I still can't hold my tears back.
Shut your mouth. That's all i'm asking now.
Leave me alone now.

Me.

Goodbye to you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear you,

I don't wanna talk sorry :cry:Just want to cry :cry:

Love you lots :hugs:

See you soon!
Dear me,

STOP IT!! Please be quiet
It's bad for you
Calm down