The Student Room Group

Spanish a2 (aqa) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollyedwards98
thought you use subjunctive to express doubt? sentence started with es evidente que

cant remember how it started tbh
Original post by s-e
That sounds good! I wish I'd thought of the weather problem :s-smilie: I did:

Positives:

- The atmosphere - better than staying at home listening with iPod
- You can have fun with your friends and make new friends with the same music taste
- They help you to be more independent because you have to look after yourself away from home (lol I hope this is ok)

Negatives:

- Excessive use of drugs and alcohol
- Crime and violence
- Easy to lose things
- Conditions are often dirty and lack of shower facilities
- Expensive ticket and no guarantee you will have a good time

quite similar points then!
omg wish i'd have thought of the poor conditions point! not that i would have had time to write about it :s-smilie:
Original post by MSfinder
ur wrong boss es evidente que is a non-hypothetical clause hence its indicative

i know but pretty sure it wasn't es evidente que
Original post by physicsamor
Loool I used that same kinda of subjunctive I didn't talk about Spain but I had all my ideas from studying la casa at a2 I just talked about changing laws and rights and politics, technology, marriage, stereotypes provoked by the media

ah right nice - although its not a subjunctive mate x
Original post by Linguist123
I put fuisteis. Why is that wrong?

don't remember context bro x
I could be wrong though who knows lol
Anyone know how this whole UMS things works?
Does it matter what exact mark you get or does it just matter if u get an A?
Like I mean for the overall mark - AS and A2
(AQA obvs) xx
How did you find the AS writing exam?
Original post by JaredzzC
We could perhaps make a group chat on Skype for all of us doing AQA A2 Spanish? How does that sound to everyone?

I understand that some of us are doing different topics, but if it's the same author then there is still room for discussion, and even if it's not about the texts then we can help each other with reading/listening/translations etc : ) I think it would be a really good study tool to help us prepare for the exams because apart from during lessons then it's not always the easiest to revise/practise languages.

how do we know you're not a serial paedophile mate?
Original post by ClareBoatLat12
How did you find the AS writing exam?

bossed it x
you?
Original post by amy1698
What was the subj trigger for estemos? I put estamos nooo :frown:

surely the answer was era - the verb in the brackets was (ser) - ser does not conjugate to neither estamos or estemos
Original post by dave_lfc
bossed it x
you?

Writing and reading was alright but that listening question was hard, like I swear I've done easier A2 listenings
Original post by Jamesadams234
surely the answer was era - the verb in the brackets was (ser) - ser does not conjugate to neither estamos or estemos

It was cuando + future so you had to use subjunctive

both era and estemos were answers to different qs
what was the asnwer for what luxury chiringuitos offer ?
Writing and reading was alright but that listening question was hard, like I swear I've done easier A2 listenings

probably don't remember tbh
Am sure you did well :wink:
both era and estemos were answers to different qs

do u remember the question for the one whose answer is estemos/estamos ? I have no recollection
Original post by dave_lfc
Anyone know how this whole UMS things works?
Does it matter what exact mark you get or does it just matter if u get an A?
Like I mean for the overall mark - AS and A2
(AQA obvs) xx

Nah it doesn't acc matter what your grades were in any of the individual units- just what your UMS score adds up to
Nah it doesn't acc matter what your grades were in any of the individual units- just what your UMS score adds up to

so thats based on actual mark? E.g 90/110 and irrelevant of the fact it's an A or B or whatever?
do u remember the question for the one whose answer is estemos/estamos ? I have no recollection

It was cuando estemos casados ....
(edited 6 years ago)

Cuando 'estar' casados

What was the question with ser?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending