The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL most sociable halls??

RIGHT is anyone else worried about the social life at UAL???? I'm either going to CSM OR CHELSEA, but i'm soooo worried about not having a proper social life like you would on a regular university campus, does anyone know which halls are the most social and have the best atmosphere?? I want to avoid the boring ones??

Scroll to see replies

Bb
Also want to find out
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I also want to know which is most sociable! My first choice was Will Wyatt Court, even though its no way near as nice as places like Sketch House and Glassyard Building, it has the most people in it.
Reply 3
Original post by a.v.b
I also want to know which is most sociable! My first choice was Will Wyatt Court, even though its no way near as nice as places like Sketch House and Glassyard Building, it has the most people in it.

Hey! My first choices i put down Garden, Sketch then Will wyatt! I've heard sketch is boring so actually hoping i don't get a place there... Just want to have a party life as well as uni 😬
Reply 4
Hi
I've also applied to sketch house and Gardens house.
I've heard mixed reviews about the social life in all UAL accommodation, some are better located for places like Shoreditch etc but London is more than easy enough to have a social life in, it will be the people over the place!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natasha4898
RIGHT is anyone else worried about the social life at UAL???? I'm either going to CSM OR CHELSEA, but i'm soooo worried about not having a proper social life like you would on a regular university campus, does anyone know which halls are the most social and have the best atmosphere?? I want to avoid the boring ones??

yesssss! hahaha. Can you let me know if you find out which ones are good for social life? haha
Reply 6
[QUOTE=Libs

Which halls have you applied too?x
Reply 7
Original post by Libs<3
yesssss! hahaha. Can you let me know if you find out which ones are good for social life? haha

Hahaha were not the only ones don't worry i've spoke to a few people! send me a message on FB so i can talk to you on there? My name is natasha stubbs and on fb i haven't got a profile pic or cover photo i deleted them yesterday and couldn't be bothered to replace them yet haha
Hahaha were not the only ones don't worry i've spoke to a few people! send me a message on FB so i can talk to you on there? My name is natasha stubbs and on fb i haven't got a profile pic or cover photo i deleted them yesterday and couldn't be bothered to replace them yet haha

Heyy, I don't actually have Facebook. But I have snapchat?? x
Original post by Soph.93
[QUOTE=Libs

Which halls have you applied too?x

I haven't applied yet. But I'm going to LCC hopefully so potentially highline building. But i heard that the social life is bad so I'm not sure yet. Wbu? x
Original post by Libs<3
Heyy, I don't actually have Facebook. But I have snapchat?? x

Snapchat is fine!! It's natasha_stubbs x
Reply 11
[QUOTE=Libs

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to LCC too. I have a place on the BA photography. Have you had your interview?
I've applied to sketch and garden house, both easy to get to LCC.x
[QUOTE="Libs&lt;3;71460116"]
Original post by Soph.93

I haven't applied yet. But I'm going to LCC hopefully so potentially highline building. But i heard that the social life is bad so I'm not sure yet. Wbu? x

I applied for gardens, sketch then will wyatt. I've heard sketch is really bad for a social life so i don't want to go there
Reply 13
[QUOTE="natasha4898;71460256"]
Original post by Libs<3

I applied for gardens, sketch then will wyatt. I've heard sketch is really bad for a social life so i don't want to go there

Hi did you look at will wyatt?
I was tempted to put it as a choice but as I didn't get chance to look into decided not to.
What course will you be studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Soph.93;71460636"]

Hi did you look at will wyatt?
I was tempted to put it as a choice but as I didn't get chance to look into decided not to.
What course will you be studying?

I haven't looked at any of them in person, i've only looked at them online! I'm studying textiles at chelsea college

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
[QUOTE="natasha4898;71460978"]
Original post by Soph.93

Posted from TSR Mobile

I looked at sketch, garden house and Don gratton, I couldn't fit anymore in on the day.
Do you have far to move?
Congratulations on your place :smile: x
Reply 16
[QUOTE="natasha4898;71460978"]
Original post by Soph.93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh and I'll be studying photography at LCC x
how long after the opening of accomodation did you all apply ? i'm worried i wont get any ...
I'm going to camberwell and only applied to gardens and portland
Reply 18
Original post by taylorhartley
how long after the opening of accomodation did you all apply ? i'm worried i wont get any ...
I'm going to camberwell and only applied to gardens and portland

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
I was online for 9.50 but my application didn't get submitted until 12.42 because of the delays, they work on a first come first serve basis too x
Original post by Soph.93
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi
I was online for 9.50 but my application didn't get submitted until 12.42 because of the delays, they work on a first come first serve basis too x

the delays were so annoying ! i think i got delayed for about an hour and a half and i logged on exactly at 10 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending