The Student Room Group

Re Exam today

How did everyone find it ?!

Scroll to see replies

I did edexcel unit 3 today and it was alright. I have enough time to look over it at the end. But I did get confused at the "why do people use different contraceptive methods" (something like that). Did you do this question? If you did how did you answer it and if you didn't, how would you answer it?
Reply 2
I did Edexcel Unit 2 today. I found it alright. I avoided the media questions and on some I struggled to think of a variety of reasons. I ran out of time for the last d ii) Why would some people disagree with you? question. Did you do Unit 2 or Unit 3?
I did OCR Ethics 1 and 2 this morning and found it alright. I avoided the media questions, to be honest the only real problem I had was managing my time.
Original post by louischevis
I did OCR Ethics 1 and 2 this morning and found it alright. I avoided the media questions, to be honest the only real problem I had was managing my time.

Im pretty sure everyone (regardless of the exam board or unit) avoided the media question😂
Reply 5
I did aqa Marks gospel today, i found it pretty simple and easy to answer.
I would probaly say about how the roman catholic church dont allow contraception and explain the reasons- Also explain different types of conraceptions such as pill. Then would get stuck tbh hah it quite a hard question
Hey guys, what do you think the EDEXCEL grade boundaries will be like?
Reply 7
Original post by SchoolGirl13
I did edexcel unit 3 today and it was alright. I have enough time to look over it at the end. But I did get confused at the "why do people use different contraceptive methods" (something like that). Did you do this question? If you did how did you answer it and if you didn't, how would you answer it?

same, that question confused me so much as well as the "how is family life important to roman catholics"
Reply 8
Original post by ?Hannah?
Hey guys, what do you think the EDEXCEL grade boundaries will be like?

hopefully low!!!
The test was very confusing, im not sure if all my reason are valid as most of the times i felt that i wasnt answering the questions.
Original post by YxngAye
hopefully low!!!

do you think the paper was harder than previous years?
Reply 11
Original post by ?Hannah?
do you think the paper was harder than previous years?

not at all, i thought it was easier as long as you avoided the media questions. believing in God was a breeeze for me, how about you?
Reply 12
Original post by SchoolGirl13
Im pretty sure everyone (regardless of the exam board or unit) avoided the media question😂

I find the media questions much easier than the others 😂
Reply 13
Jesus was whispering me the answers so it was a-okay.

Thanks Jesus.
I did aqa today as well I found it really good actually
Reply 15
Original post by YxngAye
not at all, i thought it was easier as long as you avoided the media questions. believing in God was a breeeze for me, how about you?

Did you do Edexcel Unit 2? If so, I thought the believing in God was quite easy to! Did you do the one with argument of causation or argument of design?
Original post by xhelena
I find the media questions much easier than the others 😂

The Medical Ethics questions weren't that bad!
Original post by lowrias
Did you do Edexcel Unit 2? If so, I thought the believing in God was quite easy to! Did you do the one with argument of causation or argument of design?

omg i accidentally said that God governed and directed causation. Will I get a mark?
Did Ethics 1 and 2 OCR today and i cant believe i said the definition of ecumenism for evangelism *sigh*
Reply 19
Original post by lowrias

i did unit 3, but the first part of the exam is the same for anyone doing christianity/catholicism & i did the one with the argument for causation (question 1)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending