The Student Room Group

EDEXCEL gcse RE unit 2

Hey everyone, how did you find the exam?

Also, how did you answer the part d question in unit one? The one that asked about why religious people should believe in scientific explanations for the origin of the world?
I didn't do that one. I accidentally started doing Question 2 then switched to Question 1 halfway through and had to re-do it. I ran out of time because of that and didn't answer one of the 3 markers
Reply 2
Original post by ?Hannah?
Hey everyone, how did you find the exam?

Also, how did you answer the part d question in unit one? The one that asked about why religious people should believe in scientific explanations for the origin of the world?

I said that there is scientific evidence (4/63 patients who survived a heart attack had an out of body experience)
And I can't remember what else I put... I probably didn't get any marks for that question
Reply 3
Original post by ilymxow
I said that there is scientific evidence (4/63 patients who survived a heart attack had an out of body experience)
And I can't remember what else I put... I probably didn't get any marks for that question

Hey, that sounds like a good response. The question was defo aimed ahoy why they should accept it, correct?
Reply 4
Hey, that sounds like a good response. The question was defo aimed ahoy why they should accept it, correct?

I think it was do you think non-religious believers should believe in life after death, or something like that
Reply 5
Original post by ilymxow
I think it was do you think non-religious believers should believe in life after death, or something like that

Nah, there was a similar question in part one
Reply 6
Nah, there was a similar question in part one

I can't remember... 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending