The Student Room Group

This is not a troll, I'm 16 and pregnant with my teachers grandchild. Please help me.

Im 16 and I go to an all girls school and there is this teacher who's really funny and tbh its pretty obvious I am his favourite.Not in a weird way, but we are basically friends, and bicker sarcastically.One night I went to this party and saw this GORGEOUS guy.Long story short we exchanged numbers at which point I found out he was my teachers son.Due to this a relationship was slow to pick up as I was hesitatant that it was innapropriate and cold be awkward, but I seriously liked this guy, so we started dating just before my 16th bday, and had a quick chat to this teacher about how he didnt mind as long as we didnt make a big deal. After about 6 months of a really close bond we started talking about the next stage, and I truly loved him so much that I wanted to do it.We arent dumb, and got condoms, however I wasnt on the pill as it has a bad side effects on me. Soon after we lost our virginities to eachother, and honestly although slightly awkward and painful, it was a nice experience.We used an in date condom put it on how we had been taught in sex ed. It may have been too big or tight or whatever, but sure enough after missing my period twice I just knew. I told my boyfriend a few days ago and he was lovely and supportive, but we are both scared sh*tless. My parents are never home and we barely talk, I drink a lot and stuff and they dont really care, obviously this is a bit bigger than drinking but I know I will get a slap on the wrist and a 'youre on your own kid', my dad isnt even in the country.I have to tell my teacher im pregnant with his grandchild. In what f*cked up world am I living in. We considered abortion but neither of us could bear the thought. Im also worried about the effect it will have to his career and my education... Help. Please.

Scroll to see replies

If you aren't gonna get an abortion you are kinda ****ed
Holy **** I would abort! Don't tell him!!! How far gone are you
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Holy **** I would abort! Don't tell him!!! How far gone are you

3 weeks.. I know abortion seems logical but I dont think I would ever get over it..
Reply 4
Aaaaand this is why you don't have sex when you're young kids
Hi, I hope everything works out.

Let's think about it this way, you're a 16 year old girl who is pregnant. You are also a child. There are many questions to ask; are you financially stable? Do you have a good home life? If you kept the baby who would look after it? Will this baby significantly affect your education? How will it affect other people?

I believe it would be best to tell your teacher. In what way would it affect your teachers career? Everything can stay confidential between you. Talk it out and weigh out the options. In my opinion your best option would be to get an abortion, despite how horrendous and unfair it may seem.

I hope you reach a decision that you're happy with.
Reply 6
lol he should have had a bigger dick then
Lol I would abort.
Reply 8
Abort
You'll get over it!!
Original post by xxamnestyxx
Im 16 and I go to an all girls school and there is this teacher who's really funny and tbh its pretty obvious I am his favourite.Not in a weird way, but we are basically friends, and bicker sarcastically.One night I went to this party and saw this GORGEOUS guy.Long story short we exchanged numbers at which point I found out he was my teachers son.Due to this a relationship was slow to pick up as I was hesitatant that it was innapropriate and cold be awkward, but I seriously liked this guy, so we started dating just before my 16th bday, and had a quick chat to this teacher about how he didnt mind as long as we didnt make a big deal. After about 6 months of a really close bond we started talking about the next stage, and I truly loved him so much that I wanted to do it.We arent dumb, and got condoms, however I wasnt on the pill as it has a bad side effects on me. Soon after we lost our virginities to eachother, and honestly although slightly awkward and painful, it was a nice experience.We used an in date condom put it on how we had been taught in sex ed. It may have been too big or tight or whatever, but sure enough after missing my period twice I just knew. I told my boyfriend a few days ago and he was lovely and supportive, but we are both scared sh*tless. My parents are never home and we barely talk, I drink a lot and stuff and they dont really care, obviously this is a bit bigger than drinking but I know I will get a slap on the wrist and a 'youre on your own kid', my dad isnt even in the country.I have to tell my teacher im pregnant with his grandchild. In what f*cked up world am I living in. We considered abortion but neither of us could bear the thought. Im also worried about the effect it will have to his career and my education... Help. Please.

Personally I would abort but discuss this with the father too. A child is a massive responsibility and if you have dreams to study A Levels etc etc it will be extremely difficult for you. It may also impact not just yours, but everyone elses lives too. :/
Original post by feministy
If you aren't gonna get an abortion you are kinda ****ed

She obviously was :rolleyes:
Honestly, I think you should tell them the truth. You shouldn't hide something so important from them. Tell your parents first, then tell the guy to tell his parents. The best solution would be to not abort the child but to give it up for adoption or foster parents. But first tell everyone the truth since they deserve to know. It's tough but it's the only right thing to do and you will be relieved once you've told them.
Reply 13
3 weeks.. I know abortion seems logical but I dont think I would ever get over it..

It's just medication at this stage. No surgery.
You might not be able to bear the thought of having aborted the pregnancy, but judging from your situation it's the least of two evils. Sure, you can bring the fetus to term and haven't done any harm, but if you're not in a situation to raise the child (financially, mentally or emotionally) then you're going to make things worse for yourself and perhaps the baby.

It's not something anyone should hear, but I think you should abort it.
Reply 15
Hmm threads that start with "this is not a troll"...

It would have nothing to do with your teacher. Its his son you slept with.

Contact childline 08001111 and talk through the options and they can signpost you to talk about the pregnancy. You can also talk to your GP.

You will need to consider whether you wish to keep the child or not. You appear to have gone past the morning after pill. It will have a massive impact on your life either way. It happens and people get through it, even go to uni etc.

http://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/abortion/im-pregnant-what-now-4468.html

http://www.familylives.org.uk/advice/teenagers/sex/teenage-pregnancy/
(edited 6 years ago)
teachers grandchild?
this makes no sense...am thinking its a 100% troll
see... a troll would say that in their title.
Why is the fact that it would be your "teacher's Grandchild" of any significance at all.

The choice is abort and ruin a year of your life. Or keep and ruin your whole life and two others. Your choice.

Latest

Trending

Trending