The Student Room Group

Psychology edexcel 2017 un-official mark scheme

Hi everyone, been looking on here for ages now for a Edexcel unofficial mark scheme for the paper we all sat today, lets keep this simple;

Post the question and the question number if you can remember it, then the answer you think it is, people should then comment with other ideas or correct answers for the questions.

I think everyone wants this, that's why I am creating it. Good luck for your other exams!
YESSSS i've been looking for ages too, i really want an unofficial mark scheme 😩😭
Original post by Amy Hickman
YESSSS i've been looking for ages too, i really want an unofficial mark scheme 😩😭

well we need to start it up, can you remember any of the questions?
Original post by Benjaminwhyte121
well we need to start it up, can you remember any of the questions?

1) define derived demand
that's pretty much all i remember i think i've blocked it out of my memory
1) define derived demand

I don't remember that question being in there?:biggrin:
1) Write two closed questions Abigail can use (science vs art students)
2) What is the best type of interview for Abigail to use?
Original post by sorchaotoole
1) Write two closed questions Abigail can use (science vs art students)

Do you think art students are lazy.
Yes/No

Do you think art is an easy subject.
Yes/No
2) What is the best type of interview for Abigail to use?

A structured interview, this would mean that Abigail would have to pre-determine questions and establish what she wanted to ask the participants, a structured interview means that her procedure will be more standardised and subsequently increase the reliability of the participants answers and her results.
1) define derived demand

Im pretty sure you did another exam board, that question didnt come up for the edexcel paper
I don't remember that question being in there?:biggrin:

ffs this was for economics i replied on the wrong thread 😭😭
Are we tailking about the AS level
Original post by Henry Davis
Are we tailking about the AS level

yeh
Evaluate Migram's research into obedience (8 marks)
Evaluate case studies (8 marks)
Give 2 weaknesses of Bartlett's theory of reconstructive memory (4 marks)
Girl asks for directions to the food hall. Boy says it is near the football field. Another girl says it is near the rugby field. There is one field and it is used for both rugby and football. Explain using the schema theory why they both give different directions to the food hall. (4 marks)
Evaluate how well research in cognitve psychology and research in social psychology has met the codes of ethics. (12 marks)
Abigail concludes the science students are prejudiced towards the art students. Explain using the social identity theory why this may occur (6 marks)
Discuss one social key questions using theories and research. (5 marks)
There was a tally question but i cannot remember the numbers. Then it asked to calculate the range which I remember was 4.

Also there was a graph question about recall of words. You had to write a conlcusion as well
Original post by new1234
Evaluate how well research in cognitve psychology and research in social psychology has met the codes of ethics. (12 marks)

How would you answer this question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending