The Student Room Group

BT apprenticeship scheme 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kiransoor
Hi sorry u did not get role. I am applying for the Advanced Network role. Can you please tell me about the assessment day. Possible interview questions asked. Did they ask any technical questions on networking. Any help will be useful. Really appreciate this

Didn't get to the assessment centre stage. Passed the video interview, but they said there are not any vacancies available in my area,
Got an email yesterday explaining they are pushing forward with London recruitment so I have been invited to an assessment on 3rd may if successful will start on 22nd may for 8 weeks training! They called me this morning to confirm! 👍🏻
Reply 142
Any one got assessment centre invites for locations in Yorkshire/ up north?
Original post by AJD16
Any one got assessment centre invites for locations in Yorkshire/ up north?

Nope, not yet. Had an email today saying they hadn't forgot about me and will be in touch with an update.
Hey,

How did the assessment centre go?
Fingers crossed you got it !
Hi everyone, I went to an assessment centre for an advanced HR apprenticeship at south shields last week. They said it could take up to three weeks to find out the result but I'm anxious. So I'm wondering if anyone has had their results and if so how long it took them to find out? :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by multiverser
Hi everyone, I went to an assessment centre for an advanced HR apprenticeship at south shields last week. They said it could take up to three weeks to find out the result but I'm anxious. So I'm wondering if anyone has had their results and if so how long it took them to find out? :smile:

Took roughly two weeks to find out for me.

It took me the first day of my second week waiting, and i got the apprenticeship, Goodluck!
Reply 148
I have been invited to the assessment day in Leeds on the 30th. I applied for the TSO software degree apprenticeship.
Thanks CG5939! and that's amazing jamie well done :smile: I hope you love it! which apprenticeship did you go for?

Good luck Jyork94, be confident im sure youll smash it.

I think we've all done well just getting tot his stage, they really make you jump through hoops but it's such a good opportunity.
Thanks CG5939! and that's amazing jamie well done :smile: I hope you love it! which apprenticeship did you go for?

Good luck Jyork94, be confident im sure youll smash it.

I think we've all done well just getting tot his stage, they really make you jump through hoops but it's such a good opportunity.

Cheers, I applied for the IT - TSO Advanced Apprenticeship - Starts 9th OCT
Is this apprenticeship for degree level?
I think people have applied for various levels. Bt offer degree apprenticeships but it varies in every location what they have on offer
I done my video interview for cyber sec in london around early march, I have just been getting these annoying updates every two weeks. Is anybody else having the same issues as me?
Got an assessment day coming up- for anyone who has done the interview, what are the general questions like?
Original post by oreoexpress
I done my video interview for cyber sec in london around early march, I have just been getting these annoying updates every two weeks. Is anybody else having the same issues as me?

I've been waiting since end of february.

I think it's just a waiting game. I hope so anyway :smile:
Original post by jadeyfletch
Got an assessment day coming up- for anyone who has done the interview, what are the general questions like?

What role/location have you applied for, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, earlier posts in this thread has details about the assessment day. :smile:

Thanks.
For anyone still waiting, I heard from BT exactly two weeks after the assessment centre too. I got the job too! the assessment centre was very relaxed compared to what i envisioned so if you are waiting for yours please try not to be too nervous...As long as you have prepared well i would say it was almost enjoyable. almost lol
For anyone still waiting, I heard from BT exactly two weeks after the assessment centre too. I got the job too! the assessment centre was very relaxed compared to what i envisioned so if you are waiting for yours please try not to be too nervous...As long as you have prepared well i would say it was almost enjoyable. almost lol

What role and location did you apply for? if you don't mind saying

Thanks.
Original post by itzconnorx
What role and location did you apply for? if you don't mind saying

Thanks.

HR in South Shields:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending