PM me. This is not normal for you.
Original post by FemaleBo55
Empty.

Not seen you around for ages, :hugs:
Here if you need someone to talk to
fml i applied to the wrong job -.-
Original post by KittenMediaya
Dont ask. Cant stop the tears and i think :cry: idk i dunnoo

And now when you look at this cutie... fml can't insert the image... well you'd have had to smile. Wait let me quote you in somewhere and attach the image
Or well... crying coz he's sooo cute ofc ;l

Fml can't attach it for some odd reason. Will just send it to you. Wait
(edited 6 years ago)
Getting a bit annoyed. *Someone* is doing something behind my back at uni because I'm losing friends and finding out about stuff I've supposedly done weeks / months later.
I want to grow old quick. Get life over and done with already.
i was soooo tired then i drank hot choc and now im way less tired woah lol tastes good and benefits me. yayayayayay i can do an all nighter today
I just want to fast forward my life to when I'm ACTUALLY happy lmao
It's okay brain. I didn't want to sleep either >.>
I'm ok now, sis
Dizziness has returned :indiff:
Feeling pretty good. I won in court today (Employment Tribunal preliminary hearing), had a nice email convo with my brother and I'll be catching up with my handsome French beau tomorrow night. Overall feeling most contented :smile:
kind of in pain due to a blood test :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Tired. Want out.
happy that i got referred, nice to be taken seriously

now i need to write an essay but i feel ok about it cos my revision has been going in :work:
Original post by CoolCavy
happy that i got referred, nice to be taken seriously

now i need to write an essay but i feel ok about it cos my revision has been going in :work:

PRSOM :smile:
I probably can actually rep you but my Internet is being so fantastically fast (:colonhash:) that the rep thing is taking ages. :tongue:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
fml i applied to the wrong job -.-

silver lining you might get this one instead? :holmes:

Original post by queenofswords
I want to grow old quick. Get life over and done with already.

I just want the mid section of life 21-40

dont want to do these exams but also want to experience normal adult things :rofl:
Original post by emerald7770
i was soooo tired then i drank hot choc and now im way less tired woah lol tastes good and benefits me. yayayayayay i can do an all nighter today

i took a nap instead but i am way more tired now lel
I dunno why my behaviour is so random. Yesterday I did practically no work. I haven't exactly done the most useful stuff today, but I've still pretty much been writing crap and doing questions for like 10 hours straight, except for eating and watching the occasional video. Tomorrow I'll probably just sleep all day or something. I guess I'm starting to realise how damn close the exams are, and how in spite of the fact I have done a reasonable amount of work I still started too late overall and hence am behind overall, probably.
Reply 3339
You guysssssssssssss I just spent 30 ****ing minutes chasing a spider around. It was YELLOW and relatively big for a small spider erewfjsoijsd

That mutha****a would not DIEEE. I smacked it multiple times with 3 different books and the little **** was still moving. I thought it died but I wasn't going to take risks, I pull off the book and it starts scurrying around with like one leg left ijdowaigjojfijdwoqji it was SO GROSS. It crawled all over my stuff :frown:

Now everything feels/ looks like a spider and my whole body is itchingggggg. I keep getting scared and it would just be a tag or my earphones or hair or something. Ugh... yeah... just what I need rn :colonhash:

Latest