The Student Room Group

Favourite Robinsons fruit juice

Many have exams at the moment, but the real question is...what is your favourite flavour of this bad boy drink?...Mine has to be summer fruits.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 1tnedutS
Many have exams at the moment, but he real question is...what is your favourite flavour of this bad boy drink?...Mine has to be summer fruits.

Summer fruits is the best. Is this even up for debate? :tongue:
Many have exams at the moment, but he real question is...what is your favourite flavour of this bad boy drink?...Mine has to be summer fruits.

Fruit and Barley: Summer Fruits of course.
Reply 3
Original post by sivthasan
Fruit and Barley: Summer Fruits of course.

Fruit and barley is second in my eyes, however it cant compete with summer fruits
Fruit and barley is second in my eyes, however it cant compete with summer fruits

Summer Fruits has Fruit and Barley in it.
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
I used to think apple and blackcurrant was the best but I bought summer fruits for the first time last week and that is definitely my favourite now :smile:
Gonna have to be different & basic and say Orange & Mango.
Reply 7
Original post by sivthasan
Summer Fruits has Fruit and Barley in it.

summer fruits: Fruit Juices from Concentrate 10% (Apple 9%, Strawberry 0.4%), Plum, Blackcurrant, Cherry 0.1%)

Fruit and barley: Juice from Concentrate (7%), Orange Fruit from Concentrate (3%), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Refined Barley Flour (1%)
Reply 8
Original post by squirrology
Gonna have to be different & basic and say Orange & Mango.

Best feeling is thinking its just orange juice and finding it also has mango in...what has my life come to?
Orange and mango
Original post by Anonymous
Orange and mango

Poor choice, lucky youre anonymous my friend

Quick Reply

Latest