The Student Room Group

Official 2017 GCSE Exam Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
How are you revising computing? Because I I am so stuck and dont really know who to ask for tips?
I'm doing:

Psychology AQA
Biology AQA
English Language EDEXEL
Spanish AQA

These are my GCSE's i'm currently taking :|

Good luck on exams everyone!
Original post by iamthestudent
Hi everyone:absinth:
I have made this thread as a way for us all to put our heads together and to predict what is likely to come up in our exams in 2017.

Feel free to chat to me privately about anything so we can brainstorm ideas.

I am currently taking:

Biology (AQA)
Chemistry (AQA)
Physics (AQA)
Business Studies (OCR)
English Lit and Lang (Edexcel)
French (OCR)
Drama (Edexcel)
History B (AQA)
Religious Education (AQA)
Maths (Edexcel)

Please share what you are taking to introduce yourself.

Good Luck Everyone For Your Exams
:banana2::banana2::banana2:

Hey,
Please can you tell me predictions for History, since i am also doing AQA History B.

My topics in History B are these topics:

Paper 1: Origins of the First World, War, Peacemaking 1918–1919 and the League of Nations, Hitler's foreign Policy and the origins of the Second World War

Paper 2: Roaring Twenties, Hitler's Germany 1929-1945, Race Relations 1945-1954
Original post by 19farahm
Hey,
Please can you tell me predictions for History, since i am also doing AQA History B.

My topics in History B are these topics:

Paper 1: Origins of the First World, War, Peacemaking 1918–1919 and the League of Nations, Hitler's foreign Policy and the origins of the Second World War

Paper 2: Roaring Twenties, Hitler's Germany 1929-1945, Race Relations 1945-1954

For hitlers Germany my teacher reckons an 8 marker on youth or women
Original post by yowhyy
For hitlers Germany my teacher reckons an 8 marker on youth or women

Thank you
Original post by Aamir Hafejee
I hope it's the Inspector. Considering we are the first year to sit the exam I hope it's on a central character

If it was Edna, it would be super interesting. You could talk about all the key themes
Original post by SmileyChap
If it was Edna, it would be super interesting. You could talk about all the key themes

How? What would you write about her?
Any predictions for AQA RE (Specification A) unit 3 tomorrow 17.05.2017?
I'm taking:

Biology - AQA higher
Chemistry - AQA higher
Physics - AQA higher
RS - EDEXCEL higher
Spanish - AQA higher
Maths - EDEXCEL higher
Further Maths - AQA higher
English Language - WJEC higher
English Literature - AQA higher
Latin Language - WJEC higher
Latin Literature - WJEC higher
Geography - AQA higher
😊
any help/predictions for :

English Literature (Edexcel)
C1 (AQA)
P1 (AQA)

Business Studies (AQA)

Feel free to ask me anything :smile:
Any predictions for Edexcel IT please? Especially the 6 markers.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by i.ellen
thank you! Good luck to you also :smile:

how are you finding germany? i really like it, as it is a lot more interesting than our other topics

same!! crime&punishment is really boring for me
Hey anyone doing the Love and Relationships cluster? Literally everyone is doing Power and Conflict ahah. If it helps, my teacher is practically sold on the idea that there will not be a question on a parent-child relationship. Instead, she predicts that there will be a comparison on a romantic sort of theme or a theme on nature. Anyone else got any ideas?

#deathbyenglishlit2017 😭
Any predictions for power and conflict poems and what could come up? Aqa?
Original post by ariellabenaim
OMG! Your notes are a lifesaver!! Do you have anything for Macbeth, AIC or Jekyll and Hyde?

Thank you xx

omg, ur doing the exact same plays and novel that we are doing. Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Poetry and AIC. Apparently for poetry it might be about the Emigree
Original post by AKA2234
omg, ur doing the exact same plays and novel that we are doing. Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde, Poetry and AIC. Apparently for poetry it might be about the Emigree

haha! how do you know it is the Emigree? We may go to the same school?!
lol doubt we go to the same school
im from east london, how bout u?

My english teacher told the class that he has a feeling it might be emigree, but who knows, this exams are gonna be hard
Original post by AKA2234
im from east london, how bout u?

My english teacher told the class that he has a feeling it might be emigree, but who knows, this exams are gonna be hard

why'd you think its gonna be emigres? and what could you compare that to? the emigres is a hard poem to compare, because its got a load of different themes that are within other poems too!! help anyone? xxx
Original post by zkhan54
why'd you think its gonna be emigres? and what could you compare that to? the emigres is a hard poem to compare, because its got a load of different themes that are within other poems too!! help anyone? xxx

London or checking out my history.

Quick Reply

Latest