The Student Room Group

Film/Media - EPQ Ideas

Hello. I have to come up with an idea for a EQP project before the summer and need some help gathering applicable ideas.

I prefer the creative side of the subjects, but don't have the equipment or time to fully focus on creating something as large as a short film. Does anyone have any other ideas. I will take anything.

Thank You
Hi, I did a Film related EPQ project this year.

My title was "How has Technology Impacted The Production, Distribution and Exhibition of Films." I created a big timeline on a large roll of paper with all the details that I had researched, such as the first full sound film and first film to use CGI etc. This was an artifact so i only had to do a 1k word essay.
Reply 2
Original post by jadeyfletch
Hi, I did a Film related EPQ project this year.

My title was "How has Technology Impacted The Production, Distribution and Exhibition of Films." I created a big timeline on a large roll of paper with all the details that I had researched, such as the first full sound film and first film to use CGI etc. This was an artifact so i only had to do a 1k word essay.

That is a great idea! Would you mind if I did something similar. Not copy yours exactly - just use for inspiration?

And you said it classes as an artefact? What would define it as a artefact. Does it have to be say a physical timeline or could you get away with making it on the computer?
Original post by chloe.661
That is a great idea! Would you mind if I did something similar. Not copy yours exactly - just use for inspiration?

And you said it classes as an artefact? What would define it as a artefact. Does it have to be say a physical timeline or could you get away with making it on the computer?

Yeah that's fine.

I was originally going to do it on the computer but was unable to find a suitable software and my supervisor advised that doing it on paper would show all the hours and effort I put into it.
Reply 4
Yeah that's fine.

I was originally going to do it on the computer but was unable to find a suitable software and my supervisor advised that doing it on paper would show all the hours and effort I put into it.

Okay. Thank you so much. Hopefully I will soon be able to pull together a full idea :smile:
Reply 5
Yeah that's fine.

Hey! I know this is a little late, but what grade did you get in this? Thank you :smile:
hi jadeyfletchwhat grade did you get for your EPQ? and did you photograph the timeline? any chance you could share the image?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending