Official 2017 GCSE Exam Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous1502
London or checking out my history.

thank youseeee. xxx
tbh as long as u know the content and context of the 15 poems u should be fine
Original post by AKA2234
im from east london, how bout u?

My english teacher told the class that he has a feeling it might be emigree, but who knows, this exams are gonna be hard

North West London. This exam is going to be impossible, especially as english is definitely my weakest subject
Anyone have any advice/predictions/ideas for Love and Relationship Poetry Cluster?

Or Macbeth, DJ and MH, or An Inspector Calls?

(all AQA)
i luv english, :smile: i hate language, but literature is my strongest, especially AIC and Macbeth, mostly coz we have a great teacher
Original post by AKA2234
i luv english, :smile: i hate language, but literature is my strongest, especially AIC and Macbeth, mostly coz we have a great teacher

want to teach me anything?? My teachers over the years have sucked (up until now)
yh sure, always happy to help :smile:

What do u need help on?
i get the teachers comments, for maths its been messed up, the whole of the second set in my year who are capable of doing higher are doing foundation. Apparently its been like that for some schools in the UK
Original post by toojazzforyou
Hey anyone doing the Love and Relationships cluster?

Yep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AKA2234
i get the teachers comments, for maths its been messed up, the whole of the second set in my year who are capable of doing higher are doing foundation. Apparently its been like that for some schools in the UK

what do u mean by the teacher's comments? Also, what level are you aiming for/ predicted in english lit?
how ur teachers have sucked over the years, im predicted a 6, but im aiming for a 7
but tbh, i think that u will do well, just remember the relevant quotes and context, and u will do well :smile: What do u need help on anyways?
Original post by AKA2234
how ur teachers have sucked over the years, im predicted a 6, but im aiming for a 7

let's just say, I haven't had the best education. I am aiming for a 7 in lit but will prob get lower
hmmmm okay, im not gonna ask questions, but all i want to do is help u out :0 U sound like a person who wants to do well
Original post by SmileyChap
Anyone have any advice/predictions/ideas for Love and Relationship Poetry Cluster?

Or Macbeth, DJ and MH, or An Inspector Calls?

(all AQA)

You're doing all the ones I'm doing! My teacher thinks that for poetry there isn't going to be a question on a parent to child relationship but that there could possibly be one on nature themes? What about you? Any predictions?

Best of luck with your exams! 😊
Original post by AKA2234
hmmmm okay, im not gonna ask questions, but all i want to do is help u out :0 U sound like a person who wants to do well

haha yeah I would like to do well :redface:
hmmmmmm tbh its hard to predict, its the hardest exam after maths
tahts why im not gonna predict, in case i get it wrong, i actually cannot be asked to remember 15 poems and its pointless
anyways goodnight guys, good luck to anyone with exams tomorrow :smile: Talk to u guys tomorrow
I'm doing...

AQA
-English Literature (Romeo & Juliet, A Christmas Carol, An Inspector Calls, Power & Conflict)
-English Language

Edexcel
-Maths
-Spanish
-Drama

OCR
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Physics
-Computing

iGCSE
-Further Maths

I've finished Drama now and Spanish will be done by Friday.
My targets are all As or 9s so I'm feeling the pressure and haven't really revised much.

Quick Reply

Latest