The Student Room Group

WJEC Biology 2 16th May 2017

How did everyone find the exam today?
Hard! My brain went fuzzy and i messed up the QWC on mitosis and meiosis
Reply 2
Original post by CresentHan
Hard! My brain went fuzzy and i messed up the QWC on mitosis and meiosis
I agree I thought they asked very hard questions didn't really understand the potato tuber one?
Original post by Welsh06
I agree I thought they asked very hard questions didn't really understand the potato tuber one?

Neither, the only thing I was dead certain on was the first QWC, i messed up the last one and everything in between was just confusing haha
Yeah, a little confusing on some parts, especially the potato one
that exam was awful , like I'm acc quite clever but I think I answered most of it wrong
Reply 6
I found it alright! For the potato question, I think you had to say that the mass of the potato increased more in the roots and stuff because of mitosis as it produced more cells.
Original post by Cemi
I found it alright! For the potato question, I think you had to say that the mass of the potato increased more in the roots and stuff because of mitosis as it produced more cells.

Oh christ really?? I must have really screwed it up then :frown:((
Original post by Meredith16
that exam was awful , like I'm acc quite clever but I think I answered most of it wrong

Ahh same! I'm so mad because I never got less than an A on the mocks and now I feel like i haven't even got a B or worse...passed it
Ahh same! I'm so mad because I never got less than an A on the mocks and now I feel like i haven't even got a B or worse...passed it
Yeah like I've been getting A*'s in past papers and i'm not joking when I say I've probably got a B or C
Yeah like I've been getting A*'s in past papers and i'm not joking when I say I've probably got a B or C

Neither! From this thread I can see I got the potato one wrong, the bases one wrong.... and I put meiosis and mitosis the wrong way round!
All a bit of a mess really :frown:
Neither! From this thread I can see I got the potato one wrong, the bases one wrong.... and I put meiosis and mitosis the wrong way round!
All a bit of a mess really :frown:

How did everyone end up doing in this exam?
How did everyone end up doing in this exam?

late reply but I got an A in Additional Science but a B in the biology exam!
late reply but I got an A in Additional Science but a B in the biology exam!

Awh well done! so glad it went better than it seemed! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending