The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics: Core C1 6663 17th May 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

It was actually really hard, wow
Reply 521
Original post by Sharaf371
That was so easy!! Defo an A :smile: Finished it in 35 mins and asked to leave but I couldn't lol

According to your account details, you are 19 years old so was this your second resit? Getting an A on your
second resit isn't something to brag about!
Reply 522
Original post by cuppycake333
ALso if I stared 17/6 as 8.5/3 do I lose a mark :frown:

No they're the same number
Reply 523
Did anyone else get c=-88 on the integration question?
Original post by Isla01

Yeah !!
Original post by BigGShane
Did anyone get c = -304 for question 7

that guv
Original post by Isla01

i did too
i really messed up 8 marks on that coordinate geometry Q
Original post by RDKGames
Congrats on sitting the paper, those of you who are at the time of me writing this post anyway...

How did it go guys? How does it compare to last year's paper? What grade/mark do you think you've achieved? What questions puzzled you the most?? :smile:

Make sure you voice your opinion on this exam using the poll on this thread! :biggrin:

It was easier than last year. I took too much time and couldnt finish some parts. of the qs
Original post by Mathsmad123
Cheers you are the new arsey lol.
I curious what you think about the last discrimint question....because it says c is a positive constant! I guess ill wait for tomorrow lol

also very curious
Original post by Strimpy
Embarrassingly easy, gonna be 75/75 for 100 UMS tho and C2 will most likely be disgusting

Posted from TSR Mobile

shut up
Original post by kprime2
C1 answers coming tomorrow stay tuned

thank you
What did you get for question 7, the one which you had to calculate the range of values of c
How do you look full UMS grade boundaries for the last years because I ony see the grade boundaries for an A.
Original post by barney.jones1
i did too

ME TOO
Anyone else found it very hard?
Original post by guilledt
How do you look full UMS grade boundaries for the last years because I ony see the grade boundaries for an A.

https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter

UMS converter
Were there 10 questions?
That paper was disgusting. I am able to get a solid A in it but also a solid C... I just don't know anymore...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending