The Student Room Group

Biology

Hello is there anyone taking the OCR 21st Century GCSE science exam of B1,2,3 because I am struggling to understand how to cope with the pressure. If anyone can please help me.
Original post by carenzax15
Hello is there anyone taking the OCR 21st Century GCSE science exam of B1,2,3 because I am struggling to understand how to cope with the pressure. If anyone can please help me.

What is it that you feel you can't cope with? GCSEs are honestly not as bad as people think.

I panicked before my exams last year but after doing them, I realised that there was very little to worry about. I know this is easier said than done but hopefully it is peace of mind.

If there is something major worrying you, I'd suggest you talk to someone - family,, friends, teachers, anyone who will listen :h:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
What is it that you feel you can't cope with? GCSEs are honestly not as bad as people think.

I panicked before my exams last year but after doing them, I realised that there was very little to worry about. I know this is easier said than done but hopefully it is peace of mind.

If there is something major worrying you, I'd suggest you talk to someone - family,, friends, teachers, anyone who will listen :h:

Thank you so much for your advice. Please could you tellme how did you cope when you have 2 exams in 1 day?
Original post by carenzax15
Thank you so much for your advice. Please could you tellme how did you cope when you have 2 exams in 1 day?

I had German (listening and reading) and geography on the same day. In the morning of the exams, I revised for my first exam, and then used my lunchtime to revise the second subject.

The night before, I split my time evenly to revise both subjects but I only focused on these and no other subjects :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending