The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by galingo
interesting. opposite for me. i fear getting old and im reminiscent of the past

It's too painful to recall the past.

Yeah me too actually, I want to leave behind a pretty corpse.
Quite tired and nervous for tomorrows chemistry exam. I just want exams to be over...
Original post by ByronicHero
Sorry to hear that mate :console:

Plenty more fish etc.

Aye. Though I'd already given up on dating, this one just happened to make the initial effort.

Well adjusted to being on my own so it's not a difficult situation. :smile:
Sloth
I feel exhausted in every single way possible, I feel as if I don't even have the space in my mind to think about what to do next with myself, everything's just happening now and quick.
Original post by UWS
I'm sure you did well :smile:

Onto the next one :biggrin:

Thanks, I'm only nervous because I made the STUPIDEST mistakes ever, like blatantly obvious ones and now that I've realised it's costing me so many marks!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so annoying man

Like I wish I could just go back in time and fix those dumbass mistakes lol, my brain hurts so much I'm so happy this is my last exam :tongue:
Original post by SentryE3D
£19k

I'm honestly not bothered
Full. This Chinese place gives you so much food!
Original post by Fermion.
Thanks, I'm only nervous because I made the STUPIDEST mistakes ever, like blatantly obvious ones and now that I've realised it's costing me so many marks!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so annoying man

Like I wish I could just go back in time and fix those dumbass mistakes lol, my brain hurts so much I'm so happy this is my last exam :tongue:

I'm sure you're overthinking it tbh. I imagine you did well
Wtf? That sucks.
*cuddles*
Original post by The_Internet
I'm sure you're overthinking it tbh. I imagine you did well

I've literally spent the past 3 hours estimating the marks I've lost and estimating my grade lmao. I need to just give myself a break or I'll pass out from stress
I've literally spent the past 3 hours estimating the marks I've lost and estimating my grade lmao. I need to just give myself a break or I'll pass out from stress

I imagine you did well. And yeah you really do!
Wtf? That sucks.
*cuddles*

Thanks. :smile: *hugs*
Original post by tantalised
I'm feeling mentally exhausted. I haven't even done much in the past few days to feel this way... I just feel genuinely fed up with life.

Original post by qasim98
I feel exhausted in every single way possible, I feel as if I don't even have the space in my mind to think about what to do next with myself, everything's just happening now and quick.

I'm on the same boat, guys. :frown:
Original post by emerald7770
I'm on the same boat, guys. :frown:

Sad times init
Original post by qasim98
Sad times init

Yh i really don't like feeling mentally exhausted. feel like this 96% of the time!!
Yh i really don't like feeling mentally exhausted. feel like this 96% of the time!!

Meditate and pray sis, honestly it really helps :smile:

Yes lol, same here. I'm even more exhausted since I just gave my mum the longest lecture on Asian marriages lmao :u:
Grateful! Could life get any better? :h:
Meditate and pray sis, honestly it really helps :smile:

Jzk sis!