The Student Room Group

OCR AS Religious Studies: Philosophy and Ethics G571 & G572 - 18 & 25 May 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefreakoffreaks
I know right! The struggle :frown:

I've checked the predictions and they all said the cosmological argument will come up since it never came up for two years straight. I got a B for my AS so I'm retaking both my AS exams so it can boost my overall grade to an A.

It just sucks because we have to do it alongside our other A2 exams.
And also, the only people taking the exam will be retakers so i predict the grade boundaries will be pretty high. :frown:
Original post by samsun12345
It just sucks because we have to do it alongside our other A2 exams.
And also, the only people taking the exam will be retakers so i predict the grade boundaries will be pretty high. :frown:

Don't worry, the grade boundaries are similar every year, there won't be a huge difference :smile: . But doing Your AS alongside your A2 must be so difficult, A2 Philosophy was such a struggle for me last year.

We'll all gonna smash the exams next week! Just be confident and optimistic, unless OCR ****s us over and doesn't put the cosmological argument :tongue:
Can I be added to this groupchat please?
+447752315243
Hi, can I be added to this group chat please
Many thanks
hey! please can i be added to the group chat 07885426007 xx
Original post by 2062629
Hi i have a study group for ocr philosophy and ethics a2 on whatsapp....just pm ur numberif u want to join x

07443628854 x
Original post by 2062629
Hi i have a study group for ocr philosophy and ethics a2 on whatsapp....just pm ur numberif u want to join x

Could you please add me!
07961 443107
I'm calling it. Either Cosmological, Teleleological and Aristotle and Plato will come up tomorrow. 2 of these has to come up tomorrow. If it doesn't then y'all can plan my funeral because frankly I'm done with life.
(edited 6 years ago)
Plato, Aristotle and Cosmological would be the best combo
Reply 30
Would love a teleological, cosmological or problem of evil . Otherwise I'm in a sinking ship lol
I'm calling it. Either Cosmological, Teleleological and Aristotle and Plato will up tomorrow. 2 of these has to come up tomorrow. If it doesn't then you'll can plan my funeral because frankly I'm done with life.

i totally think plato, Cosmological and teleological would come up cos last year had the theodicy question, ontological and kant
I'm predicting Plato and his understanding of reality, Aquinas' main 4 (the 3 cosmological and teleological) and some question on The Problem of Evil.
Is anyone still revising or have you guys stopped? Are any of y'all doing all nighters ?
Is anyone still revising or have you guys stopped? Are any of y'all doing all nighters ?

I still feel nervous about the exam, I don't know why but I feel like I will mess up again so probably staying up a little later.
Original post by Sushibear
I still feel nervous about the exam, I don't know why but I feel like I will mess up again so probably staying up a little later.

Same! I might do that but I honestly feel dead since I've been revising since morning :colonhash:
Same! I might do that but I honestly feel dead since I've been revising since morning :colonhash:

I'm the same, I've been revising alone and I'm just freaking myself out. I really need to get this right this time!
Original post by Sushibear
I'm the same, I've been revising alone and I'm just freaking myself out. I really need to get this right this time!

I'm retaking as well so I understand.
The best of luck xx
I'm retaking as well so I understand.
The best of luck xx

Good luck to you too! xx
I've been revising non-stop and I just want to get this over withhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending