The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim98
Yes lol, same here. I'm even more exhausted since I just gave my mum the longest lecture on Asian marriages lmao :u:

Lol, i defo wouldn't wanna be there. Someone would have to call the ambulance cause ill shut down from exhaustion:tongue:
Original post by emerald7770
Lol, i defo wouldn't wanna be there. Someone would have to call the ambulance cause ill shut down from exhaustion:tongue:

I know it's weird right, she's defos taken it the wrong way and thinks it was a personal dig but oh well lmao. Maybe you should take power naps, I do that because my shifts at work vary a lot and I also go to gym at night, which I think might have to change and I'll have to start throughout the day/afternoon.
Original post by qasim98
I know it's weird right, she's defos taken it the wrong way and thinks it was a personal dig but oh well lmao. Maybe you should take power naps, I do that because my shifts at work vary a lot and I also go to gym at night, which I think might have to change and I'll have to start throughout the day/afternoon.

I do but then i do nothing for the rest of the day when i have 2 exams coming up in exactly one week! I feel so crappy!
:moon:
I do but then i do nothing for the rest of the day when i have 2 exams coming up in exactly one week! I feel so crappy!

That's the only good thing here, I don't have any exams to sit because I'm on a gap year, so I get to have my naps and not feel guilty or crappy afterwards :wink:
Original post by qasim98
That's the only good thing here, I don't have any exams to sit because I'm on a gap year, so I get to have my naps and not feel guilty or crappy afterwards :wink:

you're so lucky haha. so you just took a gap year to relax?
Can't do this :cry:
Absolutely exhausted.
Original post by BintM
Can't do this :cry:
Absolutely exhausted.

Yes you can, you can do anything, don't give up :smile:
you're so lucky haha. so you just took a gap year to relax?

Actually no, I dropped out of university, but this gap year has been good. I got my licence and managed to get 2 jobs and just in general be better prepared for university in September. I wish I could take another one but I think I'd be leaving things too late lol.
Original post by Fermion.
Yes you can, you can do anything, don't give up :smile:

Thank you :hugs:
But right now it doesn't feel like I can do anything. My head hurts. My body is aching. I feel so tired. And i just want to run away.
Original post by qasim98
Actually no, I dropped out of university, but this gap year has been good. I got my licence and managed to get 2 jobs and just in general be better prepared for university in September. I wish I could take another one but I think I'd be leaving things too late lol.

Hmm i get it. Lol ur saying that when you're currently in one right now! so me! :wink:
Original post by BintM
Thank you :hugs:
But right now it doesn't feel like I can do anything. My head hurts. My body is aching. I feel so tired. And i just want to run away.

Honestly like I don't know if you believe in God or anything but praying really helps, I just sit down and let it all out to God. And actually you've gotten through so much but you just don't realize it. I literally had to sit my exams through hell and I'm so proud of myself because the situation just made me realise how strong I really am, likewise it's the same for you, you've probably gone through so much **** but don't give yourself any credit. Give yourself some credit and treat yourself well. Don't run away. <3
Honestly like I don't know if you believe in God or anything but praying really helps, I just sit down and let it all out to God. And actually you've gotten through so much but you just don't realize it. I literally had to sit my exams through hell and I'm so proud of myself because the situation just made me realise how strong I really am, likewise it's the same for you, you've probably gone through so much **** but don't give yourself any credit. Give yourself some credit and treat yourself well. Don't run away. <3

You're right, I should be more grateful and thank God for everything, i'm more lucky than some others around me and there's always someone who's worse off. Well done and getting your exam done :smile:
I don't deserve any credit :rofl:
I wont, thank you for the motivation x
Hmm i get it. Lol ur saying that when you're currently in one right now! so me! :wink:

I just want to be paid to sleep end of story. Is that too much to ask? Lmao not looking forward to 4 years of sloggg.
Original post by BintM
You're right, I should be more grateful and thank God for everything, i'm more lucky than some others around me and there's always someone who's worse off. Well done and getting your exam done :smile:
I don't deserve any credit :rofl:
I wont, thank you for the motivation x

Honestly you deserve all the credit. Just be kind to yourself. :smile:
Original post by qasim98
I just want to be paid to sleep end of story. Is that too much to ask? Lmao not looking forward to 4 years of sloggg.

Lmao. BRUH. I would love to get paid for sleeping, it's one of my best talents! That and eating. That's the life! Same. Uni is proper long
Lmao. BRUH. I would love to get paid for sleeping, it's one of my best talents! That and eating. That's the life! Same. Uni is proper long

Are you going to uni this year?
Original post by qasim98
Are you going to uni this year?

Nope, in 2 years. :smile:
Honestly you deserve all the credit. Just be kind to yourself. :smile:

I'm not worth it but thanks, honestly. You seem like a really nice person :hugs: :smile:

Original post by qasim98

Don't we all :rolleyes:
Nope, in 2 years. :smile:

What are you looking to study?

Latest