The Student Room Group

Edexcel Mathematics: Core C1 6663 17th May 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mnak
who on th exam got the answer for the area of pst. im not joking i had sp many decimals i almost fell a sleep. i props got it wrong

Got like 316/10
hey everyone, anyone has a copy of yesterday's c1 question paper ?
Lets revise C2 and stop talking C1
try to get the UMS lost in the other 2 modules for AS
and 5 for the A2 who are resitting their As modules
Original post by Stevenfung
hey everyone, anyone has a copy of yesterday's c1 question paper ?

Here's one I found
I really don't know why people want to keep looking over it the only people I could understand wanting a copy would be people who did it long ago who just want to see if it was as bad as some people say.
Original post by maneet_23
I actually really enjoyed that paper, thought it was definitely better than last years, with the fractions and surds I just expected it cause of last year. Now, have to move on to c2. Haven't even started revising for that loool

Do you think C2 willl be easy lool - i havent started revision either
trigs,radians will give me nighmares
Does anyone have a list of additional formulas we should know for C2 (that isn't given to us in the formula booklet) e.g. volume of sphere etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jas149
Does anyone have a list of additional formulas we should know for C2 (that isn't given to us in the formula booklet) e.g. volume of sphere etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please anyone this would be very helpful my knowledge on shapes is weak long story and need to know what i could get hit with.
Original post by Luke7456
Yes please anyone this would be very helpful my knowledge on shapes is weak long story and need to know what i could get hit with.

If no one created a list of it, I'll write a list later today and post it here :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ola2898
Here's one I found

THANKS!
Original post by Ola2898
Here's one I found

Wow, how did someone replicate the exam paper so easily?
Have you guys noticed, they changed the style of the questions- no simultaneous equations, transformations of graphs, the order was messed up - they just chucking in questions from reserve papers that havent been used , they will do same for c2 i guess
Original post by Philip-flop
Wow, how did someone replicate the exam paper so easily?

no idea I downloaded it from another forum
Original post by Shadowfire123
Do you think C2 willl be easy lool - i havent started revision either
trigs,radians will give me nighmares

I HOPE c2 will be easy lol but u never know with edexcel, but trig should be fine cause c3 basically consolidated my understanding for it, but radians OHMYGOD RADIANS no thank you and plus I hate finding min and max with dy/dx and vol qs 😭😭
I HOPE c2 will be easy lol but u never know with edexcel, but trig should be fine cause c3 basically consolidated my understanding for it, but radians OHMYGOD RADIANS no thank you and plus I hate finding min and max with dy/dx and vol qs 😭😭

The good news is...EVERY question in the upcoming c2 exam would have been repeated from a past paper, R paper or IAL. Past papers go back to 2005. R papers are 2 papers. IAL start from jan 14. GL!!!! XD

Yea Edexcel- they are good at ruining young peoples lives....C3 is easy .....Im just practising the weak chapter past paper questions for c2.......hopefully it goes well....I hate Volume and Area stuff cozx sometimes you cant remember the formular for it..
(edited 6 years ago)

Last year it was considered an easy paper. We could very well be seeing a much harder paper this year.
Original post by Shadowfire123
Yea Edexcel- they are good at ruining young peoples lives....C3 is easy .....Im just practising the weak chapter past paper questions.......hopefully it goes well....I hate Volume and Area stuff cozx sometimes you cant remember the formular for it..

What is the C3 weak chapter past paper questions?
Original post by Mathsmad123
The good news is...EVERY question in the upcoming c2 exam would have been repeated from a past paper, R paper or IAL. Past papers go back to 2005. R papers are 2 papers. IAL start from jan 14. GL!!!! XD

im definitely gonna have a wonderful and jam-packed weekend :biggrin: lol good luck!!
Original post by Philip-flop
What is the C3 weak chapter past paper questions?

I meant for c2..you know the qs you get wrong- so you practrise similar qs to that

question by topics of 10 years on just that chapter

than doing the bronze/silver/gold papers..happy to help

I hope someone gives me rep for this haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending