The Student Room Group

Pe gcse help??

Basically I have my PE GCSE tomorrow, and I keep on getting Cs/Ds on practice papers. I understand all the content but when it comes down to exams I do really badly!!
Any tips?
Reply 1
Original post by ilymxow
Basically I have my PE GCSE tomorrow, and I keep on getting Cs/Ds on practice papers. I understand all the content but when it comes down to exams I do really badly!!
Any tips?

make notes on what the mark scheme says for each topic. eg.write out the mark scheme for 3-6 mark essay based questions that have come up before and then go through and test yourself to see if you can recite it.
Reply 2
Original post by Edez
make notes on what the mark scheme says for each topic. eg.write out the mark scheme for 3-6 mark essay based questions that have come up before and then go through and test yourself to see if you can recite it.

Ok thanks! :smile:
don't do the exam
Original post by ilymxow
Any tips?

rely solely on your practical grade
Reply 5
Original post by jonnycarr2001
rely solely on your practical grade

Yep aha I got full marks in my practical
Reply 6
Are you doing AQA?
Original post by ilymxow
Any tips?

just do some pressups or something
Reply 8
Original post by Requis
Are you doing AQA?

Nope, edexcel
Original post by ilymxow
Any tips?

Do the last 2 questions first, the ones that are like 6 marks. If you do these first then you'll have time to hopefully get full marks. Then the rest of the paper is just down to thinking and applying your knowledge

Quick Reply

Latest