The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Victoriamj
I also didn't get an email saying they were in order but also still waiting for a date, chased 4 times already and been waiting a month and 5 days now

Hope u get a start day soon and it will be the 5th lol ill c u there
Original post by Nas08
Hope u get a start day soon and it will be the 5th lol ill c u there

I was really hoping for the 5th, here's hoping
Original post by Ladynevertells
You don't get an email advising they are in order. Most of us had to chase for that info. It took 1 month for me to get a start date after continuous chasing.

I did receive such an email on 16 May. Why would I say if i had not. This was after chasing them up. I had received the same email on 30 March. Chasing up clarified there was still a problem with my pension check.
I also didn't get an email saying they were in order but also still waiting for a date, chased 4 times already and been waiting a month and 5 days now

Thanks for this information. I wish I could upload the email to show you. It looks like a long waiting game.
Original post by Rhonddaguy
Thanks for this information. I wish I could upload the email to show you. It looks like a long waiting game.

I'm not one to be negative but I'm becoming concerned they've over subscribed and are leaving us until a space becomes available
I'm not one to be negative but I'm becoming concerned they've over subscribed and are leaving us until a space becomes available

You may be right but that would be both fair and unkind. I just rang Manpower Services again and was told that my file was with their pension adviser as there was an issue, albeit that I was told on 14th that everything was OK. He said he would pass the information I gave him to the pension adviser!!!!!!!! More delay
My check just took a week no issues with health or pension was really straight forward
Hi I had OHassist telephone interview just over 7 weeks ago and each time I call for update advised that waiting on reply from HMRC re: reasonable adjustments. Unable to give timescale on when I may receive formal offer.
Original post by Oshortone
Hi I had OHassist telephone interview just over 7 weeks ago and each time I call for update advised that waiting on reply from HMRC re: reasonable adjustments. Unable to give timescale on when I may receive formal offer.

I am exactly the same, OH Assist stated my adjustments would be done when I start.
Original post by Dazlin
I am exactly the same, OH Assist stated my adjustments would be done when I start.

Hi I was told that adjustments did not need to be made until after I started. Whereabouts are you waiting to start?
Original post by Oshortone
Hi I was told that adjustments did not need to be made until after I started. Whereabouts are you waiting to start?

The Triad - Bootle
Original post by Rhonddaguy
I did receive such an email on 16 May. Why would I say if i had not. This was after chasing them up. I had received the same email on 30 March. Chasing up clarified there was still a problem with my pension check.

Didn't say you lied! Just advising my personal version of events. You did ask after all. You either want to know or you shouldn't be asking! I won't bother respond to your request for information again
Anyone else been offered Debt Management? If so have you started training yet? How are you finding it? I am so nervous! starting next month. :redface:
Which other telephone number can i get manpower on. Iv tried their number that ends with 344 but no one picks up.
Thanks
Original post by Ladynevertells
Didn't say you lied! Just advising my personal version of events. You did ask after all. You either want to know or you shouldn't be asking! I won't bother respond to your request for information again

Apologies. There was no intent to be rude.
Original post by Belkab2000
Which other telephone number can i get manpower on. Iv tried their number that ends with 344 but no one picks up.
Thanks

I call 01895 204582
I call 01895 204582

U get anywhere with them? Any offer?
Original post by Nas08
U get anywhere with them? Any offer?

Nope
I call 01895 204582

Thanks victoriamj ..i finally got to them.
Anyone able to give any idea how long to give them once the checks have gone into audit?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending