The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rbalboa
u feeling ok

i'm never ok
Typing that was hard :/ Hope it wasn't a shocker. Hope it was okay. Hope I worded it right. Hope I didn't make things harder.
wtf this girl in my class faked her anxiety to get a doctors note just so she can do her exam in a different room. Faking a mental health disorder is just disgusting
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
wtf this girl in my class faked her anxiety to get a doctors just so she can do her exam in a different room. Faking a mental health disorder is just disgusting

What the ****? Lmao, why was there a need for her to do an exam in a different room anyway? Pathetic

Also I'm feeling a lot better now because I just seen my physics exam paper that I sat yesterday and I didn't do as bad as I thought lmao :biggrin:
voted artist of the year so even tho that's utterly meaningless in the real non-school related world it cheered me up a bit mostly cos other people nominated me and voted me for it so it's nice to know i mean something to some ppl
Original post by CoolCavy
voted artist of the year so even tho that's utterly meaningless in the real non-school related world it cheered me up a bit mostly cos other people nominated me and voted me for it so it's nice to know i mean something to some ppl

You mean a lot to a lot of people :smile:
Original post by Fermion.

I agree.

awww :redface: idk tbh, that probably looks bad or like im fishing but i just cant like myself at all and then i just cant see how anyone else can and cos life is so rushed and everyone is so busy all the time which is just a fact it's not an attack on anyone cos i understand totally but unless people tell me directly i dont know that people care but then if it looks like you want people to tell you directly then that looks worse like you need an ego trip and then people like you even less and :redface: i didnt mean for that to be long lol :blushing:
and congratulations for your physics :five: :hugs:

Original post by SassKing13
I agree.

:hugs: x

Well done Cav :h:
awww :redface: idk tbh, that probably looks bad or like im fishing but i just cant like myself at all and then i just cant see how anyone else can and cos life is so rushed and everyone is so busy all the time which is just a fact it's not an attack on anyone cos i understand totally but unless people tell me directly i dont know that people care but then if it looks like you want people to tell you directly then that looks worse like you need an ego trip and then people like you even less and :redface: i didnt mean for that to be long lol :blushing:

:jumphug:

I get it, I feel like that all the time. :hugs:

you mean a lot to lots of people cavy :hugs:
Meh, and I've been asleep / lying in bed all day. No motivation to do anything.

I'll be alright, eventually, just wishing something good will happen in my life for a chance. Breakup + people destroying my friendships = A very unhappy Kirk right now.

Just need to find people in general who are willing to give me a chance. Clearly it's the type of people I associate myself with, but I wouldn't know who to begin talking to.
I hope everyone feels better soon :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BintM
Lol i'm such a failure.
I'm also hungry.

Self belief?
Feeling quite content

Its been a good day :h:
I get how it feels to lose people and go through a breakup at the same time. Honestly you will get through it, I know it seems like the end of the world right now but as each day passes it hurts a little less and you realize your worth and that they never really deserved you anyway. Eventually you'll get out of bed again and start doing things. It takes time. :h:

EDIT: I've been watching this youtube video lately and this girl talks about how she got through hers. You should watch it and it really gave me a new perspective, it relates to me atm, not sure if it relates to your situation but I hope it helps anyways:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUkWxe5xdXE from 17:00 onwards. Before that she just talks about other things.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BintM
Lol i'm such a failure.
I'm also hungry.

Why do you think you're a failure?
Todays not been great tbh :frown:
Original post by ByronicHero
Well done Cav :h:

Original post by SassKing13
:jumphug:

I get it, I feel like that all the time. :hugs: