The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fermion.
Hmm maybe, I mean you're here now aren't you? :wink:

Yeah but my dick isn't, it's away having a sip of water in the kitchen!
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Yeah but my dick isn't, it's away having a sip of water in the kitchen!

Lmaoooooooooo, the usual from your dick

EDIT: I was gonna say something really rude but people might tell us to get a room :colone:
(edited 6 years ago)
Lmaoooooooooo, the usual from your dick

EDIT: I was gonna say something really rude but people might tell us to get a room :colone:

This is TSR, people say the most ridiculous things on regular basis.

I'm incredibly curious now, might as well just say it.
This is TSR, people say the most ridiculous things on regular basis.

I'm incredibly curious now, might as well just say it.

LMAO nah man this is so unlike me, I'm usually quite serious on this website but I don't know whats wrong with me tonight lmao, I think your trolling behaviour is contagious haha :rolleyes:
Hello, how are you doing tonight?
Please remember there are many reasons to carry on xx

Nope. I have no chance of professional or personal satisfaction. I will neither change the world nor benefit from it in any sufficient sense. I have no reason to exist.
LMAO nah man this is so unlike me, I'm usually quite serious on this website but I don't know whats wrong with me tonight lmao :rolleyes:

Lmao, same. I normally use TSR for serious conversations and giving a little bit of advice!

I know what's wrong with you, you've taken a shine to mediocrity and his aching head!
Lmao, same. I normally use TSR for serious conversations and giving a little bit of advice!

I know what's wrong with you, you've taken a shine to mediocrity and his aching head!

Yeah same! Hahaha
Lmao, hmmm maybe a little :u:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Nope. I have no chance of professional or personal satisfaction. I will neither change the world nor benefit from it in any sufficient sense. I have no reason to exist.

Dude, you think you've got problems. She's a dick magnet, think of the hassle she goes through every day. Just pulling penises of herself on a daily basis. Obviously making sure she's not too vigorous as to set the said penis off and release its juices.
Dude, you think you've got problems. She's a dick magnet, think of the hassle she goes through every day. Just pulling penises of herself on a daily basis. Obviously making sure she's not too vigorous as to set the said penis off and release its juices.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you are so gross btw i'm laughing so hard
Honestly it's such hard work I swear :frown:
Yeah same! Hahaha
Lmao, hmmm maybe a little :u:

Didn't you say you were leaving TSR the other day? When ever it gets too much just go around trolling for a bit and you'll feel great again or just turn off the dick magnet for a bit because that can get tiring as well.

Well...she still gets a decent amount of attention then. :colonhash:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you are so gross btw i'm laughing so hard
Honestly it's such hard work I swear :frown:

I'm just describing your plight. I'm not the one with the dick magnet!

She's got good banter! One can't discount the quality of banter!

We were just joking lol I'm far from a dick magnet I think I make guys run away lmao, life

I'm just describing your plight. I'm not the one with the dick magnet!

She's got good banter! One can't discount the quality of banter!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Didn't you say you were leaving TSR the other day? When ever it gets too much just go around trolling for a bit and you'll feel great again or just turn off the dick magnet for a bit because that can get tiring as well.

Yeah I was going to leave because my circumstances at the time weren't that great. I actually came off for two days but then I realised I needed a bit of help for my physics exam which was yesterday so I came back on to participate in the Physics thread and get some help on some questions. I'm feeling a bit better now.

Hahahaha yeah I think I'll actually do that because I feel a lot better now lmao. Feels good to just laugh haha
We were just joking lol I'm far from a dick magnet I think I make guys run away lmao, life

Thanks! :biggrin:

Yeah I was going to leave because my circumstances at the time weren't that great. I actually came off for two days but then I realised I needed a bit of help for my physics exam which was yesterday so I came back on to participate in the Physics thread and get some help on some questions. I'm feeling a bit better now.

Hahahaha yeah I think I'll actually do that because I feel a lot better now lmao. Feels good to just laugh haha

Yeah good on you! The remedy to a crap time is to start laughing.

The other thing is TSR is actually good for exam related stuff so it's worth hanging around.
Yeah good on you! The remedy to a crap time is to start laughing.

The other thing is TSR is actually good for exam related stuff so it's worth hanging around.

That's so true, it was fun trolling with you, we should troll again sometime :wink:
That's so true, it was fun trolling with you, we should troll again sometime :wink:

I'm game! Just tag me in whenever you're feeling a cheeky troll. Maybe make it less sexual next time.
I'm game! Just tag me in whenever you're feeling a cheeky troll. Maybe make it less sexual next time.

Sure, same goes. Loooool, tomorrow we'll be back to our normal selves, debating and giving serious advice, it'll be like this side of us never existed lmao
Sure, same goes. Loooool, tomorrow we'll be back to our normal selves, debating and giving serious advice, it'll be like this side of us never existed lmao

Yeah basically, I think it's because it was so quiet in the other threads. I ended up in the chat sections and then it just descended into chaos.
Urgh you're so sympathetic for spiders and I'm just like ew nah **** off lmao

And how come you used to do that? What did you travel for?

Sorry. Kinda fell asleep. Ahaha. I dunno. I've killed something that looked harmful in... another country, but UK spiders aren't harmful so I let em be

I also used to work in tbe south and would come home fairly often lol

Latest