The Student Room Group

Mark Steyn: The most important graph you'll see but the media will not talk about

[video="youtube;MTSBEc4JJSQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTSBEc4JJSQ[/video]
Just post the graph if it is that important.
Original post by Mathemagicien
If the video is 22 minutes long, you might want to tell people where the graph is (I assume you mean the one at 7 minutes in?)

Das ist korrect.
When the guy in the video has such a a slow and annoying voice, you may as well just post an article. Nobody here watches videos, especially not such long ones.

This is the graph referred to:

That doesn't seem that important.
Surely the most important graph is the one finally establishes the correlation between Five Guys burger consumption and longevity. I'm disappointed.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well, I've guess you've got your Brexit now, so you can take the picasso out of the continentals who are committing national suicide. I would laugh too.
Demographics are incredibly, incredibly important. That graph hints a lot at what the future world will look like, and Europe and Africa's places in the world.

Just one example: the migrant crisis of 2015-16 caused a collosal shift in politics. That graph predicts similar crises, but on a far larger scale. The fallout will be cataclysmic.

They can sort their act out in 85 years.
So the Africans are having lots of babies. Okay.

I'm not sure what you expect me to do about with this information I already knew from GCSE geography?

Quick Reply

Latest