The Student Room Group

I hate the fact that my boyfriend has to work

Can't he just be wealthy enough to quit already? I just want him here with me. Same goes for my friends. I swear, being home alone all the ****ing time until late is starting to drive me crazy. At least my pets luvvvv me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He has to earn money. You should probably do the same...
Grow up
What are you going to live off without him working?
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
He has to earn money. You should probably do the same...

I had to quit, I'm too crazy to work now. **** my law degree.
He has to earn money and your boyfriend has a life lol
Reply 6
Original post by Sammylou40
Grow up

Make me,
Original post by Meany Pie
What are you going to live off without him working?

We will just get sugar daddies. :colonhash:
Original post by Fermion.
He has to earn money and your boyfriend has a life lol

No, he doesn't. I'm his whole life. Don't take this away from me :laugh:
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
I had to quit, I'm too crazy to work now. **** my law degree.

I see that. So if your boyfriend wasn't working, none of you will be earning money. All because you want company at home... Why not get a cat or something?
Original post by Ciel.
Make me,

We will just get sugar daddies. :colonhash:

No, he doesn't. I'm his whole life. Don't take this away from me :laugh:

Wow. Bad day?
You shouldn't be his whole life. How unhealthy.
He doesn't mean much to you if you'll swap him for a sugar daddy
What sort of life will it be shut away forever?
I know you can't hold a full time job but you can do something
Reply 9
How old are you? You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old child who's sad when his dad has to work
Welcome to the real world.

Enjoy your stay.
Reply 11
Original post by UWS
I see that. So if your boyfriend wasn't working, none of you will be earning money. All because you want company at home... Why not get a cat or something?

That's why I said 'Can't he just be wealthy enough to quit already?'. Soo, we would have money :h:. Ah, I have a cat, actually! And a massiveeee dog. I'd be too afraid to stay home all by myself without a dog, lol. He's like my bodyguard. I love them to death but I'm still lonely, eh.

Wow. Bad day?
You shouldn't be his whole life. How unhealthy.
He doesn't mean much to you if you'll swap him for a sugar daddy
What sort of life will it be shut away forever?
I know you can't hold a full time job but you can do something

Yeah. Bad day. But I have these like at least 200 times a year.
Swap him? Nah, I said we would both need to get them lol. But it was a joke anyway...........
Well being 'shut away forever' is better than dealing with flashbacks and panic attacks and **** and embarrassing myself in front of people. And going to work on sedatives doesn't work for me, been there, done that, they made me literally **** up everything because of how stoned I felt.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Ciel.
That's why I said 'Can't he just be wealthy enough to quit already?'. Soo, we would have money :h:. Ah, I have a cat, actually! And a massiveeee dog. I'd be too afraid to stay home all by myself without a dog, lol. He's like my bodyguard. I love them to death but I'm still lonely, eh.

Yeah. Bad day. But I have these like at least 200 times a year.
Swap him? Nah, I said we would both need to get them lol. But it was a joke anyway...........
Well being 'shut away forever' is better than dealing with flashbacks and panic attacks and **** and embarrassing myself in front of people. And going to work on sedatives doesn't work for me, been there, done that, they made me literally **** up everything because of how stoned I felt.

No I didn't mean work. I know you can't. But there are things you can do at home
You may hate the idea of it but could distract yourself trying
Sewing? Start simple, changing old jeans into a bag or putting lace on tops.
Most crafty things can boost you when you see what you e created
Or a mooc? Free, take up time.
The OU have a great long list of courses for free ranging from 2 hours to a few weeks. They even send a certificate!!! And there's no deadline if you don't feel like it that day
You can pick anything you want
Just trying kindly to suggest ways to ease your lonely day. X
start a hobby or get a job let him do what he wants to do
Reply 14
No I didn't mean work. I know you can't. But there are things you can do at home
You may hate the idea of it but could distract yourself trying
Sewing? Start simple, changing old jeans into a bag or putting lace on tops.
Most crafty things can boost you when you see what you e created
Or a mooc? Free, take up time.
The OU have a great long list of courses for free ranging from 2 hours to a few weeks. They even send a certificate!!! And there's no deadline if you don't feel like it that day
You can pick anything you want
Just trying kindly to suggest ways to ease your lonely day. X

Thanks for your suggestions but after getting my degree, LPC and Masters I'm fed up with studying, to be honest.......... I do have hobbies and I am a writer (amateur) but sometimes I just get really sick of it all, all my hobbies, writing, everything. I mean, having so much free time to do anything you want actually gets tiring after a while.

Original post by storm95
start a hobby or get a job let him do what he wants to do

:colonhash:
Wow.. all your threads are as **** as the type @Kyx makes. Ruining TSR one thread at a time.
omg y do u always do dis
Reply 17
Original post by Jirga
How old are you? You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old child who's sad when his dad has to work

Original post by _gcx
Welcome to the real world.
I want out

Enjoy your stay.

Noo

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Wow.. all your threads are as **** as the type @Kyx makes. Ruining TSR one thread at a time.

This is a chat section. If you don't like it, go to education or whatever. Besides, i have to shitpost somewhere. Can't ruin my perfect Facebook and instagram image with all the whining or else my online 'career' will be over. :colonhash:
Original post by Ciel.
Noo

This is a chat section. If you don't like it, go to education or whatever. Besides, i have to shitpost somewhere. Can't ruin my perfect Facebook and instagram image with all the whining or else my online 'career' will be over. :colonhash:

You're a nutcase. Just shut up.
Reply 19
Original post by emerald7770
omg y do u always do dis

idk daddy:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest