The Student Room Group

I hate the fact that my boyfriend has to work

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
idk daddy:colonhash:

you always seem to be down and if you're with someone, your negative energy will drain their energy and it's not good for anyone who hangs out with you! don't you think?
Reply 21
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
You're a nutcase. Just shut up.

Back off, panda. Paying subscription fees doesn't mean you own this place :colonhash:
Reply 22
Original post by emerald7770
you always seem to be down and if you're with someone, your negative energy will drain their energy and it's not good for anyone who hangs out with you! don't you think?

Oh I usually try to act like I'm way more happy than I really am around him (unless he pisses me off). But when I'm on my own there's no need to pretend hah
Original post by Ciel.
Noo

This is a chat section. If you don't like it, go to education or whatever. Besides, i have to shitpost somewhere. Can't ruin my perfect Facebook and instagram image with all the whining or else my online 'career' will be over. :colonhash:

I want out

Believe me, so do I.
Original post by Ciel.
Back off, panda. Paying subscription fees doesn't mean you own this place :colonhash:

Ok, apoligies. And wrong.

I suggest you make one thread and stick to posting all your feelings in that thread instead of making new ones.
Original post by Ciel.
Oh I usually try to act like I'm way more happy than I really am around him (unless he pisses me off). But when I'm on my own there's no need to pretend hah

That also requires a lot of energy and effort to act like someone you're not, especially with someone who you're meant to be yourself with.. your BF. Does your BF even know how upset you always are?
Original post by Ciel.

He doesn't have royalist in his name for nothing :colonhash:
Reply 27
Original post by _gcx
Believe me, so do I.

: <

Ok, apoligies. And wrong.

I suggest you make one thread and stick to posting all your feelings in that thread instead of making new ones.

I don't even create a lot of threads, comparing to others. Like, I've been on here since 2011 and I have less than 3000 posts. Only some of them are my own threads.
Original post by _gcx

PRSOM. My last rep to you was an accident but you deserve it now lol
Reply 29
That also requires a lot of energy and effort to act like someone you're not, especially with someone who you're meant to be yourself with.. your BF. Does your BF even know how upset you always are?

Well he knows I'm often depressed but he doesn't know the whole truth. And he never will, it would destroy everything meh

Original post by _gcx

guess so :colonhash:

PRSOM. My last rep to you was an accident but you deserve it now lol

hmm, you can block me, then you won't see my posts?
I'm such a victim :frown:
Reply 31
Original post by VeniViciVidi
I'm such a victim :frown:

aw its a pony :h:
If you were around each other all day you'd start to get sick of each other, most likely.
Reply 33
Original post by WoodyMKC
If you were around each other all day you'd start to get sick of each other, most likely.

That's....... probably true :colonhash:
Guess i need a lover on the side.
INB4 I GET LYNCHED - it was uhm a joke
Original post by Ciel.
That's....... probably true :colonhash:
Guess i need a lover on the side.
INB4 I GET LYNCHED - it was uhm a joke

Could try a vibrator?
Original post by Ciel.
Can't he just be wealthy enough to quit already? I just want him here with me. Same goes for my friends. I swear, being home alone all the ****ing time until late is starting to drive me crazy. At least my pets luvvvv me.

maybe it's time you went to work then

he probs don't care
Original post by there'snoneed
he probs don't care

omg dude i was literally just about to reply to your thread that you said would die down hah
omg dude i was literally just about to reply to your thread that you said would die down hah

so??
Reply 39
Original post by WoodyMKC
Could try a vibrator?

Find me one talk will talk to me, I will frigging buy it :biggrin:
Original post by there'snoneed
maybe it's time you went to work then

How bout NO.

Quick Reply

Latest