The Student Room Group

Tommy Robinson attacked car smashed

[video="youtube;ZjgCwXDo4Ac"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjgCwXDo4Ac[/video]

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

My thoughts? He's a former EDL member and its a growing trend that right wingers are putting themselves in situations to provoke others in an attempt to defame everyone on the left.

It's pathetic and sad.
Original post by fx991esplus
My thoughts? He's a former EDL member and its a growing trend that right wingers are putting themselves in situations to provoke others in an attempt to defame everyone on the left.

It's pathetic and sad.

Sure, it's transparent what they're doing. They are obviously seeking these sorts of reactions, but to be honest that doesn't really matter. If it weren't for the out and out bigotry of a significant number of those who call themselves progressive.
Original post by limetang
Sure, it's transparent what they're doing. They are obviously seeking these sorts of reactions, but to be honest that doesn't really matter. If it weren't for the out and out bigotry of a significant number of those who call themselves progressive.

No, it does matter. Because it shows that their only purpose is to try and invalidate everyone to the left of them than actually fight for what they believe.

Tommy robinson is a racist and an EDL sympathiser, i couldnt care less what happens to him.
All Tommy is looking for is a reaction. His sole purpose is to stir crap up and wind people up and when they react he blames everything on them. Not saying the reaction of the people he winds up is right, but if it wasn't for him causing trouble then these things could be avoidable.

It's pathetic and sad.

Evidence for this wild claim?
Or are you just making things up in line with your own leftist bias?
No, it does matter. Because it shows that their only purpose is to try and invalidate everyone to the left of them than actually fight for what they believe.

Tommy robinson is a racist and an EDL sympathiser, i couldnt care less what happens to him.

Evidence? Or more bigoted lies?
Original post by Mair18919

[video="youtube;NL0tRHvBlQQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0tRHvBlQQ[/video]

Retard confronts ANTIFA, a clear group of masked thugs.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+suppo rters+hit

And here are lots of other examples.

My leftist bias? Nah, that's me being informed as to what dirty tricks right wingers like you have under your sleeves to portray leftists are violent.

My leftist bias? Nah, that's me being informed as to what dirty tricks right wingers like you have under your sleeves to portray leftists are violent.

You Tube propaganda from violent far left?
Is that your best 'evidence'? :rolleyes:
You Tube propaganda from violent far left?
Is that your best 'evidence'? :rolleyes:

Paul Joseph Watson is "far left"? LOOOOL, you complete tool. The evidence is there. You can ignore it but you cant deny the facts.

How about Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon getting himself arrested for filming within court precincts, and then whining on twitter? Or the Britain First comedy duo pulling a similar stunt and potentially interfering with the trial of an alleged rapist?

http://www.kentlive.news/britain-first-leaders-paul-golding-and-jayda-fransen-banned-from-five-areas-of-kent/story-30331779-detail/story.html
They cannot survive without publicity, and given their record of political failure their attempts are becoming ever more desperate. It's becoming embarrassing.

How about Yaxley-Lennon regularly complaining that he is the number one target for Muslim extremists, despite the complete lack of evidence, and saying that putting him in a prison with Muslims was an attempt to have him killed?

Can you think of any serious political figure on the left or right who goes round with a video camera to intentionally harass people or break the law so that they can then claim they are victims? I can't. However, youtube is full of people so desperate for attention that they will put themselves and others in all sorts of danger to get a response.
He just likes to create controversial scenarios to propagate his narrative and get his YT views, like that Arab YouTuber who claimed he was kicked off a plane for speaking Arabic and everyone bought the story.

It's pathetic and sad.

Shameful that you are trying to justify violence.
[video="youtube;NL0tRHvBlQQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0tRHvBlQQ[/video]

You do realise that the guys who are harassing the guy with the sign are actually anti fascist protesters (people against tommy robinson) so you are kind of contradicting yourself.
Original post by karl pilkington
Shameful that you are trying to justify violence.

Shameful you are defending an EDL member and a racist.
You do realise that the guys who are harassing the guy with the sign are actually anti fascist protesters (people against tommy robinson) so you are kind of contradicting yourself.

They are masked thugs, any sane person would stay away and not try to provoke them. These right wingers wanted to get attacked for the attention, so they got what they wanted.
Shameful you are defending an EDL member and a racist.

He has not done anything or said anything racist. The racist tag is just used to shut down anyone critical of Islam or immigration etc.
He has not done anything or said anything racist. The racist tag is just used to shut down anyone critical of Islam or immigration etc.

His sympathies to the EDL is enough to tell any critically minded person that he's a dirty racist. Also nice try at a straw man, I wasnt justifying any violence.
His sympathies to the EDL is enough to tell any critically minded person that he's a dirty racist. Also nice try at a straw man, I wasnt justifying any violence.

er why the edl is not a racist organisation
The Labour councillor did give positive a character reference defending a now convicted paedophile. Not really someone you would want in your council.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending