The Student Room Group

Zodiac Signs

Anyone know their signs? I'm Cancer-Leo cusp.
also do you think they're true?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JimJam10

I'm a Leo, I don't believe in it though, I believe that you are largely in control of what you do and what you achieve.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I'm a Leo, I don't believe in it though, I believe that you are largely in control of what you do and what you achieve.

i kinda agree, but I still think there is slight accuracy in astrology.
I'm cancer.
I believe all this stuff!
Call me mad, but I do!
I am also a Cancer, but it's a load of garbage anyway.
Reply 5
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
I'm cancer.
I believe all this stuff!
Call me mad, but I do!

SO DO I!!!!!
SO DO I!!!!!

what's your star sign?
Reply 7
what's your star sign?

Cancer-Leo cusp.
Cancer-Leo cusp.

I'm slap-bang in the middle of Cancer
Reply 9
I'm slap-bang in the middle of Cancer

my mix of Cancer and leo makes me intuitive, smart, emotional but also brave and courageous, a nice mix imo!
if Cancer is your Sun sign, do you know your Moon and Rising signs too?
my mix of Cancer and leo makes me intuitive, smart, emotional but also brave and courageous, a nice mix imo!
if Cancer is your Sun sign, do you know your Moon and Rising signs too?

If it's a full moon, I am very quick to anger, but the rest of the time, it takes a hell of a lot to piss me off
Reply 11
If it's a full moon, I am very quick to anger, but the rest of the time, it takes a hell of a lot to piss me off

no, I mean just as cancer is your Sun zodiac sign, you can calculate your Moon and Rising signs which tell you about your physical appearance and your emotions, you can look at online calculators.
btw, my Moon is Pisces and my Rising is Aries
My sun sign is in Sagittarius. I'm very divided on this issue because I feel like horoscopes are very general so they can apply to the greater audience.
Has anyone looked at their Chinese zodiac? Those are more accurate in my opinion. (I'm a tiger)
no, I mean just as cancer is your Sun zodiac sign, you can calculate your Moon and Rising signs which tell you about your physical appearance and your emotions, you can look at online calculators.
btw, my Moon is Pisces and my Rising is Aries

Moon Pisces as well
Sun is Cancer
Reply 14
Moon Pisces as well
Sun is Cancer

what about your RISING or ASCENDANT sign??? that tells you about your health and appearance. mine is 100% accurate!
Moon Pisces as well
Sun is Cancer

Haha just use http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php
It gives you your whole astrological reading (like everything!)
And in the entirety, its pretty accurate.
what about your RISING or ASCENDANT sign??? that tells you about your health and appearance. mine is 100% accurate!

Persons with ascendant Cancer are characteristically sensitive. They perceive and experience their environment with profound emotional depth. Therewith they sense connected to nature and environment.
Reply 17
Persons with ascendant Cancer are characteristically sensitive. They perceive and experience their environment with profound emotional depth. Therewith they sense connected to nature and environment.

my ascendant is Aries, I am feisty and arrogant with strong features. very accurate.

I m cancer too :blushing:
Reply 19
Sun sign Pisces
Ascendant Scorpio

Agree with the Pisces but not the Scorpio 😂 Don't show many of the charactisics listed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest