The Student Room Group

Tommy Robinson attacked car smashed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fx991esplus
Yeah, and the nazis were good people because they brought down unemployment. **** off.

er what? Firstly Godwin's law secondly the edl have stated they have no policies based on race and have worked hard to keep racist elements out of the group
The guy is a criminal with a long list of convictions including for violence. If he is prepared to dole it out, then he should be man enough to take it rather than playing the victim card.
Original post by karl pilkington
er what? Firstly Godwin's law secondly the edl have stated they have no policies based on race and have worked hard to keep racist elements out of the group

As I said, any critically minded person will know that Tommy Robinson is a racist.
I do find the fact he's still a Labour MP, after defending a child rapist slightly disturbing :holmes:
he deserves it for provocation
i hope that Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon was not seriously injured :console:
Original post by karl pilkington
er why the edl is not a racist organisation

When the EDL were at their peak, I had the misfortune of being in a train carriage full of EDL scum chanting "kill all pakis". If that is not racist, then I don't know what is.
Original post by Quantex
When the EDL were at their peak, I had the misfortune of being in a train carriage full of EDL scum chanting "kill all pakis". If that is not racist, then I don't know what is.

At that point we knew OP is a retard.
Original post by Quantex

ok that's fine but I genuinely think Tommy Robinson isn't racist also I think you are naive to think that the tories ukip etc are not racist as well
Original post by Zargabaath
I do find the fact he's still a Labour MP, after defending a child rapist slightly disturbing :holmes:

this
Original post by Quantex
The guy is a criminal with a long list of convictions including for violence. If he is prepared to dole it out, then he should be man enough to take it rather than playing the victim card.

erm he is a lot more of a man than you he has been attacked dozens of times by muslim gangs and been knocked unconscious twice. Also his only conviction for violence is for headbutting a nazi at his demonstration.

[video="youtube;kwxSNeD7tbI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwxSNeD7tbI[/video]
Well Tommy is no longer part of the EDL, specifically stating it became too radical for him. Tommy hasn't said anything that's racist, and he didn't tell members of the EDL to chant "F*** off pakis" or whatever on the train, so I don't know why he should be held accountable for those actions.

Tommy's arrests have all been agenda-driven and he was placed in prison for mortgage fraud after the police underwent targeted investigations (i.e. they had no proof of the crime until they sifted through everything he had). The prison he went to was known for Islamic extremism and there were multiple attempts on his life. If you look at his arrests, all but one of the charges have been dropped and the arrests themselves occurred on days when he was supposed to hold rallies. Look at the recent arrest, which is for recording outside court. It's very rare to ever see this law enforced, and many reporters have done the exact same when they were unaware they were breaking the law.

He is not racist, as the 'bad' things he has said have been critiques of Islam; Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology and should be critiqued accordingly. All he seems to do nowadays is talk about issues within Islam, such as extremism, paedophilia, FGM, etc. and yet the attacks he faces are totally unjust.

I think it would be smart to listen to his talks and how he went from potential millionaire in the housing market to broke for simply opposing an ideology. You will learn a lot about why he holds those views and how they've affected his life (spoiler: it's not just blatant racism that has formed his character)
Original post by IDidntThinkOfOne
Well Tommy is no longer part of the EDL, specifically stating it became too radical for him. Tommy hasn't said anything that's racist, and he didn't tell members of the EDL to chant "F*** off pakis" or whatever on the train, so I don't know why he should be held accountable for those actions.

Tommy's arrests have all been agenda-driven and he was placed in prison for mortgage fraud after the police underwent targeted investigations (i.e. they had no proof of the crime until they sifted through everything he had). The prison he went to was known for Islamic extremism and there were multiple attempts on his life. If you look at his arrests, all but one of the charges have been dropped and the arrests themselves occurred on days when he was supposed to hold rallies. Look at the recent arrest, which is for recording outside court. It's very rare to ever see this law enforced, and many reporters have done the exact same when they were unaware they were breaking the law.

He is not racist, as the 'bad' things he has said have been critiques of Islam; Islam isn't a race, it's an ideology and should be critiqued accordingly. All he seems to do nowadays is talk about issues within Islam, such as extremism, paedophilia, FGM, etc. and yet the attacks he faces are totally unjust.

I think it would be smart to listen to his talks and how he went from potential millionaire in the housing market to broke for simply opposing an ideology. You will learn a lot about why he holds those views and how they've affected his life (spoiler: it's not just blatant racism that has formed his character)

brilliant post

That's all great, brilliant sob story to make us feel sorry for a former EDL member.

However it's still obvious that he purposefully confronts and provokes these people to invoke a reaction and smear all muslims as violent people.
That's all great, brilliant sob story to make us feel sorry for a former EDL member.

However it's still obvious that he purposefully confronts and provokes these people to invoke a reaction and smear all muslims as violent people.

Any examples of that? Never seen him push people into giving a good reaction, nor have I ever heard him talk down about Muslims but rather Islam as a whole.

Also trust you to just brush it off as a sob story, when it is in fact true. You obviously didn't read what I said about him and the EDL; he didn't participate in the wrongdoings. Also he was the founder, not a member, so I think that says a lot about your willingness to smear character with such obvious misinformation on the guy.

So your outrage is based on the police not having evidence for his crimes until they looked for it??? Presumably that makes him different from all those other criminals who just go to the police station and hand it over.

The worst 'attack' Yaxley-Lennon suffered was in a drunken brawl outside a nightclub, when he claimed that he didn't see who hit him and suffered mild concussion. That suggests he's the sort of man to get into fights in nightclubs, not the actions of a Muslim hit squad.

There is absolutely zero evidence that anyone has made an attempt on his life. Why would they? Muslim extremists love him. He's one of their best assets. They want to promote the idea that Muslims cannot live in Western Society, but it's hard to persuade people of this when there are over a million Muslims getting on with their lives peacefully and happily all over the country. The extremists need people like the BNP, Britain First and EDL to prove that the West hates Islam and war is the only way to protect Islam. Rather than kill Robinson / Yaxley-Lennon they are busy sharing his videos amongst Muslims in an effort to gain new followers, just as the right-wing extremists share videos from ISIS and Al Quada.
Original post by Lit teacher
So your outrage is based on the police not having evidence for his crimes until they looked for it??? Presumably that makes him different from all those other criminals who just go to the police station and hand it over.

The worst 'attack' Yaxley-Lennon suffered was in a drunken brawl outside a nightclub, when he claimed that he didn't see who hit him and suffered mild concussion. That suggests he's the sort of man to get into fights in nightclubs, not the actions of a Muslim hit squad.

There is absolutely zero evidence that anyone has made an attempt on his life. Why would they? Muslim extremists love him. He's one of their best assets. They want to promote the idea that Muslims cannot live in Western Society, but it's hard to persuade people of this when there are over a million Muslims getting on with their lives peacefully and happily all over the country. The extremists need people like the BNP, Britain First and EDL to prove that the West hates Islam and war is the only way to protect Islam. Rather than kill Robinson / Yaxley-Lennon they are busy sharing his videos amongst Muslims in an effort to gain new followers, just as the right-wing extremists share videos from ISIS and Al Quada.

There is evidence there are numerous videos of him being assaulted also he has been given numerous osmon warnings by the police which is when there is a threat to life.
Shame they didn't put the racist **** in hospital
Original post by United1892
Shame they didn't put the racist **** in hospital

shame on you
Yep, because he's asking for it. He's an attention seeker and wants a reaction, im hoping he gets knocked out and he does too.

shame on you wishing violence on anyone is deeply shameful

Quick Reply