The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish GCSE 2017 Unofficial Markscheme?

What answers did you all get?

IMPORTANT: m8 i failed the listening exam so I don't know myself whether these are right or wrong this is just what seems to be right and I'm also missing loads of questions if you remember any (as well as the answers if you can) please post in this thread so I can add it to either mark scheme thnx bye

AQA Spanish GCSE Listening Unofficial Mark Scheme:
(mighth be wrong, updating w/ the general consensus)

1a) Floor (said alfombra=rug)
b) Heating (radiadores=radiators)
c) Paint (cambiar el color de los paredes=change colour of walls)

2a. A+B
b. A
c. B
d. A+B

Cant remember numerical order after this soz

Social Problem Questions:
since when did you become homeless (sin techo)?
something like how many people suffer from AIDS (SIDA) in your area?
which city has the highest level of unemployment (paro)?
something about abandoned pets?

Environmental Campaign questions:
a) protect nature
b) save petrol
c) avoid forest fires

Spanish opinion thing:
a. online survey
b. marriage is unnecessary

Bad, Good or Mixed Feelings question:
a. B
b. G
c. disputed
d. disputed

family's impact on the environment:
B - brother leaves appliances on standby
E - dad uses car to drive everywhere

B
D

question on teachers instructing students:
going into an exam
going out for a hockey match
having a presentation

"Mi Abuelas criticen______" question:
friends+music

Why did each person get the job:
Made a good impression when she did work exp there in the summer
Only candidate to speak German
Gave good answers in their interview
Got on well with customers during his apprenticeship

Advantage/Disadvantage Questions:
a.) (Piano guy) Advantage// social life, Disadvantage// cost
b.) (videogames) Advantage/ life skills, Disadvantage// time spent
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Spanish AQA GCSE Reading Unofficial Mark Scheme:

a. negative
b. don't remember
c. positive and negative
d. positive

2. a. something about nutritional advice
b. physiotherapy
c. something about flexibility classes

I don't remember the exact question order after this.

Missing word question:
a.) lugar
b.) miedo
c.) (no one has reached a decisive answer)
d.) sueno
(the last two might be wrong, I don't remember what I wrote and everyone seems to be debating it rn)

For the interview question:
- Few part time jobs for youths in his area
- Wage is the most important factor to consider when choosing a career path
- He feels isolated when he isn't talking to his friends on facebook

Fill in gap question:
a. ridiculo
b. en contra

Brother+sister fighting question:

Technology question:
The disadvantage of the laptop was that it was inconvenient to take to school. I think the advantage was like using it for homework or something.

For the school question I remember writing that the most recent change resulted in not having to wait in queues for lunch, the disadvantage of using IT in class was that the children were prone to getting bullied, the girls were disappointed as they couldn't wear earrings in school, overall the change was positive AND NEGATIVE

For the question about the dog I got
a.) a shop for people with dogs
b.) the previous establishment closed down because people started to book their own holidays or something like that
c.) i actually didn't get this but googled it as soon as i went home - 'de lujo' means deluxe, so the most significant thing about the products is that they're deluxe or good quality.
d.)Negative
e.)She would donate the money to charity

For the animals question:
a.) he thinks that the animals should be free
b.) Bullfighting is not pleasant for both humans nor the animals (I think)
c.) it will teach the child to respect animals (I think)
d.) they can close down zoos (I think)

Last Question: traffic jams, flooding in parks/gardens, power cuts
(edited 6 years ago)
I agree with most of that. The first animals question was the baby animals in cages in the market. I can't remember the answer though. Regards the storm, I think it said something about the shops being "medio vacíos" - half empty, rather than closed.
Original post by Citizenofpanem
I agree with most of that. The first animals question was the baby animals in cages in the market. I can't remember the answer though. Regards the storm, I think it said something about the shops being "medio vacíos" - half empty, rather than closed.

He thinks the animals should be free. And yes, that is right.
For the storm question, I put the gardens flooded or something, there was a traffic jam & I can't remember the last one but it wasn't overcrowded bars or closed down supermarkets.
Reply 5
What about listening answers?
Original post by soundwaves
For the storm question, I put the gardens flooded or something, there was a traffic jam & I can't remember the last one but it wasn't overcrowded bars or closed down supermarkets.

Me too. I think the third was power cuts?
Me too. I think the third was power cuts?

Yesssss, that's what I got, I remember now
Original post by Kazo11

I can't remember any of the questions or answers but I hope someone posts what they got for the last question on the listening bc I definitely screwed that up.
Yeah for the last question I put CEF 😊 I think that's right tbf
did anyone else find the listening impossible? :frown:
Pretty sure for the question about caged animals on the market, I wrote something along the lines of 'they should be free/in the wild'. Anyone else get that?
Original post by urgurlbecca
I can't find any unofficial mark scheme's at all :frown:

Here's what I can recall writing I have no clue about whether it's right or not it is most probably all wrong:

1. d. positive

2. a. something about nutritional advice
b. physiotherapy
c. something like flexibility+movement classes

I don't remember the exact question order after this.

Technology question:
The disadvantage of the laptop was that it was inconvenient to take to school

For the school question I remember writing that the most recent change resulted in not having to wait in queues for lunch, the disadvantage of using IT in class was that the children were prone to getting bullied, the girls were disappointed as they couldn't wear earrings in school, overall the change was positive

For the question about the dog I got
a.) a shop for people with dogs
b.) the previous establishment closed down because people started to book their own holidays or something like that
c.) i actually didn't get this but googled it as soon as i went home - 'de lujo' means deluxe, so the most significant thing about the products is that they're deluxe or good quality.
d.)Negative
e.)She would donate the money to charity

For the animals question:
a.) don't remember the question damn:frown:
b.) Bullfighting is not pleasant for both humans nor the animals (I think)
c.) it will teach the child to respect animals (I think)
d.) they can close down zoos (I think)

What did people get for the last question? The one about the storm? I put that the supermarkets were closing down early (B I think) and I recall writing C and F (I think). I originally wrote D (overcrowded bars) but crossed out and it will kms if this turns out to be the right answer.

I disagree with the shops closed early but agree with c and f - I put C and E and f. Also I put P+N for overall effect on school because he said You would be mistaken if you believe I was completely satisfied showing he had mixed ciews
Original post by RomanaChowdhury

Totally messed up
The work experience question was pretty hard, not sure if i got it or not:

a) Lugar
b) Miedo
c) Suerte
d) Sueno

anyone know if thats right ??
Original post by Tahmid12

a) Lugar
b) Miedo
c) Suerte
d) Sueno

I similar to that, but c and d were the other way round. I thought that last one was suerte but no one has agreed with me yet so take this with a pinch of salt.
I thought the reading was fine but the listening was harder. A lot of people in my school found it hard both foundation and higher so maybe the grade boundaries will be low...
Regards the storm, I think it said something about the shops being "medio vacíos" - half empty, rather than closed.

Ah damn I lost one mark I did get power cuts and traffic jam but didn't know what to write for the last one so I think I just guessed. I remember I read something about flooding in public gardens but I thought that was the examiner trying to throw me off as it didn't mention the normal word for parks lmao. Anyway corrected tht bit of the markscheme now.

Original post by mysticmagic2000
I disagree with the shops closed early but agree with c and f - I put C and E and f. Also I put P+N for overall effect on school because he said You would be mistaken if you believe I was completely satisfied showing he had mixed ciews

Ah ffs thats another mark for me gone, corrected on the mark scheme

I similar to that, but c and d were the other way round. I thought that last one was suerte but no one has agreed with me yet so take this with a pinch of salt.

a) Lugar
b) Miedo
c) Suerte
d) Sueno

Everyone I talk to has mixed answers for this, lugar and miedo are definitely the first two. For the last two I put sueno and calor but they're probably wrong so if anyone knows for sure please do correct me
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 18
for listening page 2 did we get GMMB
Original post by Kazo11

All I remember for listening was crying bcos the lady would talk too fast and move on to the next question whilst I was still writing

Original post by RomanaChowdhury

Totally messed up

Literally omg I hated listening. Reading was okay, I made mistakes but with listening I didn't even understand what was happening.

Quick Reply

Latest