The Student Room Group

Spanish

i got a's and b's on all past papers but the exam today seemed impossible- i completely failed the listening- and they had it on so quiet and the invigilator kept opening and closing the door. I got 29 out of 30 on both writings so a* and 25 and 24 on my speaking so one mark off an a will i manage to scrape an a if i get two c's in the papers
Which board are you?
Reply 2
Original post by Citizenofpanem
Which board are you?

aqa
I think everyone found it hard so hopefully the grade boundaries will be super low (especially the listening). I've got A*s on most mocks but found today a lot trickier!!
Reply 4
Original post by MChambers
I think everyone found it hard so hopefully the grade boundaries will be super low (especially the listening). I've got A*s on most mocks but found today a lot trickier!!

aw that makes me feel better
Yeah there's several AQA threads on here and the consensus in all of them seems to be the listening was hard.
Reply 6
Ugh the OCR listening was insanely hard
Reply 7
I had the same problem last year with French. I found both of the papers incredibly hard as did many of my friends and we all convinced ourselves that we failed but ended up getting A*s/As. Don't worry about it, you've probably done a lot better than you think :smile:
That Spanish AQA paper killed me, I got A/A* on all the other papers (incl 2016) but this one was just horrible for me.
True I think the grade boundaries will be lower for listening because most people did fail the listening including me lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Listening today was impossible! It's good to see everyone is in the same boat. The fact that people are publishing Unofficial mark schemes is freaking me out. I didn't know any question for certain...

Quick Reply

Latest