The Student Room Group

Spanish edexcel 2017 paper

Scroll to see replies

Original post by XxxvatxxX
Please can you say what your answers were for the Listening Q4 and Q8? Q4 I completely failed, think I got 2 marks and Q8 I forgot so wanna remember xD

agghhh what were the questions again?
Original post by misstiah_h

I defo remember Q4 being about the Flamenco dancing thing and I can't remember Q8! Something about a hobby?
Reply 22
I liked both papers! :smile: Though the Flamenco one was quite hard
Original post by rombic
Im actually really happy with it

what did everyone get for the restaurant question?
I defo remember Q4 being about the Flamenco dancing thing and I can't remember Q8! Something about a hobby?

Uhh the flamenco dancing I remember!
Probs not right tho
part a
i) 6 years
ii) he went to a party where there was flamenco dancers who inspired him
iii) got invited to a dance studio
iv) learnt to play the guitar and other instruments

part b
i) Something about benefits of dancing
-it's exciting
-allows you to forget your problems and be happy
ii) can't remember
iii) he wants to start his own dance school
iv) to give others the same satisfaction he feels from flamenco dancing

and sorry I don't have a clue what I put for Q8!!
Probs not right tho
part a
i) 6 years

part b
-it's exciting
ii) can't remember

You are a genius!! Rip this is the only thing that bothered me from both papers, think I got 3/8 :frown:
You are a genius!! Rip this is the only thing that bothered me from both papers, think I got 3/8 :frown:

If it's the only thing that bothered you you'll be fine.. and nope definitely not a genius I just watch a lot of Spanish TV hehe
Samee I failed the Flamenco question so badly :frown:

same as wth was that , it did not make a sense at all , listening was so tough compared to the reading but the last question on the reading flopped that as well i knew i could 2 marks wrong on that question the 8000 personas meant to be 2 million dos i knew it damn it
Original post by ninaG09090
same as wth was that , it did not make a sense at all , listening was so tough compared to the reading but the last question on the reading flopped that as well i knew i could 2 marks wrong on that question the 8000 personas meant to be 2 million dos i knew it damn it

No you got it right, its meant to be 8000 as it asked how many they could feed and the 2 million was the list thingy not the people
If it's the only thing that bothered you you'll be fine.. and nope definitely not a genius I just watch a lot of Spanish TV hehe

OMG I REMEMBERED Q8!

It's about the guy going abroad and how some people helped him with this journey. Like they translated stuff when he in hospital and stuff! Do you remember now??

Were they the tick boxes ones. All i remember was for q5 listening i got c,f,b,a
No you got it right, its meant to be 8000 as it asked how many they could feed and the 2 million was the list thingy not the people

Yeah i wrote 8000 as well . Said it towards the end if the sentence.
Probs not right tho
part a
i) 6 years

part b
-it's exciting
ii) can't remember

Basically got the exact answers as you for this question, just wondering what you got for the cyclist on the reading, i found that q quite easy tbh
Reply 33
Didn't he go to a festival???
OMG I REMEMBERED Q8!

It's about the guy going abroad and how some people helped him with this journey. Like they translated stuff when he in hospital and stuff! Do you remember now??

ohh yeah I found that question okay but I can't remember exactly what I put!
I think he said they're essential, they translated for him and helped him with his problem something like that
ohh yeah I found that question okay but I can't remember exactly what I put!
I think he said they're essential, they translated for him and helped him with his problem something like that

Ok phew! I got that xD

Do you think its ok if for the flamenco question I put he went to a fiesta and saw the flamenco?

Will they penalize me for writing fiesta?
Ok phew! I got that xD

Do you think its ok if for the flamenco question I put he went to a fiesta and saw the flamenco?

Will they penalize me for writing fiesta?

I mean on one past paper I did I wrote 'plaza' and even though it's a word in English I didn't get a mark because the translation was town square.. it just depends how they want it I think :redface:
I mean on one past paper I did I wrote 'plaza' and even though it's a word in English I didn't get a mark because the translation was town square.. it just depends how they want it I think :redface:

Ah well, do you know how others found the test? Most people in my school found it easy but I don't know how others, as a whole did...
How did everyone find the reading paper
Original post by Dudeuclifford1
No igcse

How did u find the igcse listening paper? I found the question about the trip of London a bit challenging. Otherwise it wasn't too difficult.

Quick Reply

Latest