The Student Room Group

Accn2 - aqa accounting unit 2

How did everybody find the exam ?
Reply 1
Original post by Bthrel12
How did everybody find the exam ?

I started putting random numbers in random places. What did you get for the profit after tax on the 1st question?

I was really hoping a cash budget would come in :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Sstar123
I started putting random numbers in random places. What did you get for the profit after tax on the 1st question?

I got something like 69,000+ but when I came out my friends said they had different figures... I thought it was so unfair how they gave us two pages of additional information
Reply 3
I got something like 69,000+ but when I came out my friends said they had different figures... I thought it was so unfair how they gave us two pages of additional information

Oops i got like 7700

i got £13,450 for profit and like £40,000 for retained profit
Oops i got like 7700

I got 6700 as profit after tax not sure if thats right though
Reply 6
Original post by craigtolly
I got 6700 as profit after tax not sure if thats right though

Don't quote me on the fact it was 69,000+ btw it could have been 6,900 I just can't remember. I also messed question three up as I thought at first he was making a theme park 😂😂😂 but I realised and completely changed everything.
Don't quote me on the fact it was 69,000+ btw it could have been 6,900 I just can't remember. I also messed question three up as I thought at first he was making a theme park 😂😂😂 but I realised and completely changed everything.

Lol i started answering it without even reading that part and then went back and saw that but luckily it didnt really matter haha, the ratios were pretty good i'm quite happy about that exam :smile:
I got £13,450 for the profit at the end of the year , the last question was quite hard I thought
Reply 9
Original post by craigtolly
Lol i started answering it without even reading that part and then went back and saw that but luckily it didnt really matter haha, the ratios were pretty good i'm quite happy about that exam :smile:

I think the ratios are the only part im confident about really..

q2 was a bit weird didnt really know what to do just guessed my way through it but i felt better about that paper than the first one
Reply 11

Couldn't agree more

I got 69,500

Quick Reply

Latest