The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish GCSE 2017 Unofficial Markscheme?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ellie Arbuckle
I thought the reading was fine but the listening was harder. A lot of people in my school found it hard both foundation and higher so maybe the grade boundaries will be low...

Same. The reading was doable I just made some stupid mistakes.

The listening was deffo vv hard so grade boundaries should be low
1a) negative
1c) positive and negative

I don't know if they are deffo right but that's what I got
The listening was hard, hardly anything that normally would come up, came up. But, the reading was easier than the listening. Hopefullly I get like a C/B or something. All the past papers and revision for nothing :frown:
Original post by RomanaChowdhury
did anyone else find the listening impossible? :frown:

Worst thing ever
Original post by AzminaAli
The listening was hard, hardly anything that normally would come up, came up. But, the reading was easier than the listening. Hopefullly I get like a C/B or something. All the past papers and revision for nothing :frown:

Same, my ideal grade boundaries for the listening paper would be something like 30/40 for an A* and for reading 38ish/45 for an A*
Original post by urgurlbecca
Ah damn I lost one mark I did get power cuts and traffic jam but didn't know what to write for the last one so I think I just guessed. I remember I read something about flooding in public gardens but I thought that was the examiner trying to throw me off as it didn't mention the normal word for parks lmao. Anyway corrected tht bit of the markscheme now.

Ah ffs thats another mark for me gone, corrected on the mark scheme

Everyone I talk to has mixed answers for this, lugar and miedo are definitely the first two. For the last two I put sueno and calor but they're probably wrong so if anyone knows for sure please do correct me

third one, not sure of the answer, only thing i know is he went to bed early.

i think i got the last one as Sueno means dream and im pretty sure it was his dream to become something( some profession cant remember).
Wasn't the last part of the work experience question (part d) about working in England? Or was that part c? Whichever it was I'm 99% sure the answer was 'sueño' (as in 'I have dream(s) of working in England....')
Original post by MChambers
Wasn't the last part of the work experience question (part d) about working in England? Or was that part c? Whichever it was I'm 99% sure the answer was 'sueño' (as in 'I have dream(s) of working in England....':wink:

Yeah thats what i got :smile:
Wasn't the last part of the work experience question (part d) about working in England? Or was that part c? Whichever it was I'm 99% sure the answer was 'sueño' (as in 'I have dream(s) of working in England....':wink:

I thought is was emociante, because it was in the past and it was exciting BECAUSE it was in England??
Original post by annabel.p
I thought is was emociante, because it was in the past and it was exciting BECAUSE it was in England??

i put suerte. Tengo sueno doesnt make sense. it means im sleepy
Tengo suerte means im lucky
Original post by urgurlbecca
What answers did you all get?

AQA Spanish GCSE Listening Unofficial Mark Scheme:
(I don't remember any of this, does anyone have anything?)

I remember putting this for the first question on the listening. Anyone else?
1a) Floor (said alfombra=rug)
b) Heating (radiadores=radiators)
c) Paint (cambiar el color de los paredes=change colour of walls)
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by aelmimcae
1a) Floor
b) Heating
c) Paint

1-Bed
2-IDK
3-CURTAIN
Original post by Thegigantic1

Ohh yes now thinking about it I think I did put suerte! was emociante in the rest of the sentence about England? or am i just very confused
Original post by Tahmid12
The work experience question was pretty hard, not sure if i got it or not:

a) Lugar
b) Miedo
c) Suerte
d) Sueno

anyone know if thats right ??

I got sueno and suerte the other way round
1-Bed
2-IDK
3-CURTAIN

Floor, Heating and paint is right definitely.
it was Alfombra ( which is carpet or Rug) , Radiador then color
Original post by Coolcamel654
I got sueno and suerte the other way round

Pretty sure for the England one I put 'ganas' - thought they were trying to say 'I want to work in England because it will be exciting'.

sueÑo means dream, dont trust google translate. he said it was his dream to work in england.
Suerte means Luck.
Tbh I had no idea emocionante was an option so you could well be right! Pretty sure the question started with 'Tengo [space] de trabajando...' suggesting the answer would be a noun (?). Either way its only one mark! :smile:
For the questionnaire style one on the reading, I remember:

a) There are very few part time jobs for young people in his country.
b) The most important thing to consider when choosing a career is the pay.
c) ?
Tbh I had no idea emocionante was an option so you could well be right! Pretty sure the question started with 'Tengo [space] de trabajando...' suggesting the answer would be a noun (?). Either way its only one mark! :smile:

im pretty sure it is meant to be a noun and thats why i think Sueno is the right answer.

Quick Reply

Latest