The Student Room Group

Is Jenna Marshall a rapist?

I think she forced herself onto Toby but it was ages ago so I'm not sure. I have seen a lot of people saying that she is. If she is why hasn't the show addressed that it was rape? Sounds a bit like 'women can't rape men' to me.

@emerald7770
@Nirvana1989-1994?
(edited 6 years ago)
Yep, she's a rapist.
Also, poor Toby. :frown:
Jesus. This chick needs to get her priorities straight and she is rapist. She's a filthy rapist. I haven't seen the last episode btw but she is anyway. I get why you'd think that about the women raping men part but idk tbh.
Wasn't it was established very early on that their coital engagements were precipitated by her coercion and threats. I thought she looked better in the costume than Alison did though. Jus' sayin'.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Also, poor Toby. :frown:

I was looking it up and a lot of the results were tryna convince me that Toby raped Jenna, wtf?
Original post by feministy
Sounds a bit like 'women can't rape men' to me

They can't. They don't have penises.
Original post by emerald7770
Jesus. This chick needs to get her priorities straight and she is rapist. She's a filthy rapist. I haven't seen the last episode btw but she is anyway. I get why you'd think that about the women raping men part but idk tbh.

I don't think the last bit-it's probably why I have never heard the show call her a rapist. Toby deserves justice. How can they let her get away with this? The show is meant to be feminist I swear.
Original post by cbreef

:colonhash: Not according to the law, but the dictionary says yes.
:colonhash: Not according to the law, but the dictionary says yes.

Obviously women can sexually assault men, but rape isn't the correct word is all. Overly pedantic I know. :h:
I don't think the last bit-it's probably why I have never heard the show call her a rapist. Toby deserves justice. How can they let her get away with this? The show is meant to be feminist I swear.

LOL
Original post by cbreef
Obviously women can sexually assault men, but rape isn't the correct word is all. Overly pedantic I know. :h:

Digital rape?
Look up the dictionary definition first please.
Digital rape?
Look up the dictionary definition first please.

Has any woman ever been charged with "rape" in this country?
Original post by cbreef
Has any woman ever been charged with "rape" in this country?

Trans women could be.
Just because the law says otherwise doesn't mean that men can't be raped?
Then yall complain going 'feminists don't think men can be raped!'
yeah she was.
They sort of did bring it up but didnt make it as serious as it actually was

The same goes for Alison being pregnant with Emily. The writers dont know how bad that actually is. Thats pretty much rape as well.
Original post by Kholmes1

The same goes for Alison being pregnant with Emily. The writers dont know how bad that actually is. Thats pretty much rape as well.

Oh my god I've just realised that.
I was looking it up and a lot of the results were tryna convince me that Toby raped Jenna, wtf?

:frown:
Original post by cbreef

Depends which country you are in

Quick Reply

Latest