The Student Room Group

AQA Spanish GCSE 2017 Unofficial Markscheme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
There was a question something like this. Mis abuelas criticen and the answer in the option box anybody know the answer.
For the interview question also the one where he says about work experience I got
Part a) only a little work experience for young people
Part b) salary is the most important thing when choosing a job
Part c) he feels isolated when he isn't talking to his friends on Facebook
Part d) the biggest worry about the environment in his town is flooding
Original post by Jackc100
There was a question something like this. Mis abuelas criticen and the answer in the option box anybody know the answer.

I think it was his music and friends
Original post by Tahmid12
sueÑo means dream, dont trust google translate. he said it was his dream to work in england.
Suerte means Luck.

I didn't do the exam, but sueño has two meanings. It can mean both a dream and sleepiness.
Original post by aelmimcae
Pretty sure for the England one I put 'ganas' - thought they were trying to say 'I want to work in England because it will be exciting'.

Same I put ganas but then I looked it up after and I think it was suerte so I lost the mark :frown:
Original post by Coolcamel654
I think it was his music and friends

Yeah it was something like "personal a" y mi música. Can't remember the exact wording.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I didn't do the exam, but sueño has two meanings. It can mean both a dream and sleepiness.

Pretty sure at GCSE they only use sueÑo as Dream, also as the context suggest it should be a noun, SueÑo is the only one that fits. Im 99% sure but i could be wrong lmao :smile:
anyone have the paper with solutions on them?
Original post by Tahmid12
Pretty sure at GCSE they only use sueÑo as Dream, also as the context suggest it should be a noun, SueÑo is the only one that fits. Im 99% sure but i could be wrong lmao :smile:

Oh our teacher said tener sueno means to be sleepy or tired
Same I put ganas but then I looked it up after and I think it was suerte so I lost the mark :frown:

Ahhh:frown: At least it was only 1 mark!
is there an unofficial mark scheme for the listening? Also if i get an A* in the course work, an A in the reading and a C in the listening what would i get overall??
Original post by Westsidegirl
is there an unofficial mark scheme for the listening? Also if i get an A* in the course work, an A in the reading and a C in the listening what would i get overall??

You would get at least an A because coursework is 60%
Oh our teacher said tener sueno means to be sleepy or tired

Yes, "tener sueño" does mean to be tired or sleepy, whereas "un sueño" means "a dream".
Anyone remember what the second question was about in the listening?
I think I went with tengo ganas.
I also remember putting this for the A or B question:

A+B
A
B
A+B
Original post by Citizenofpanem
I think I went with tengo ganas.

Same here:smile:
Original post by aelmimcae
I also remember putting this for the A or B question:

A+B
A
B
A+B

I think this was question 2
I think this was question 2

Oh okay, thanks
Guys for the last question in reading paper where you have to fill in advantage and disadvantage did anyone get:

Social life cost

Quick Reply

Latest