The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Applicants 2017/18

Hello! Is there anyone who has applied for 2017/18 entry to Worcester Uni? I would like to get to know people before moving to halls as I am very nervous about moving to Worcester in September as it is a big life change.
Thank you in advance. :smile: xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rhirhi1998
Hello! Is there anyone who has applied for 2017/18 entry to Worcester Uni? I would like to get to know people before moving to halls as I am very nervous about moving to Worcester in September as it is a big life change.

I'll be starting in September, just moved over to Worcester as well! Feel free to drop me a message. What are you studying?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 2
Original post by Bmal
I'll be starting in September, just moved over to Worcester as well! Feel free to drop me a message. What are you studying?

Ooooh, awesome! I shall be studying English Literature! You? X
Reply 3
Ooooh, awesome! I shall be studying English Literature! You? X

Computing for me, can't wait!
Reply 4
Original post by Bmal

Neither can I! We should defintely chat more! X
I accepted my unconditional for Forensics and applied biology, can't wait to start!
Reply 6
Original post by Smoltzmann
I accepted my unconditional for Forensics and applied biology, can't wait to start!

Congratulations!! It would be great to see you around! X

I'm going onto my Third Year, but happy to chat if you fancy it and answer any questions you may have.

Original post by Bmal

Same goes to you. I'm a Computing student also. See you around!

:smile:
Reply 8
How are you enjoying it? Nice to find someone on the same subject :-)
Reply 9
Neither can I! We should defintely chat more! X

For sure :-) drop me a message anytime!
Original post by Bmal
How are you enjoying it? Nice to find someone on the same subject :-)

Pretty good, but a big focus on independent learning. :smile:
I will be in your Programming and Scripting Module for those doing Computing, :smile:

Hi, I'll be moving into halls too in September. I'll be studying Creative and Professional Writing with Screen Writing. :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Lyna Laufeyson
Hi, I'll be moving into halls too in September. I'll be studying Creative and Professional Writing with Screen Writing. :smile:

Hello, that's fab! Where are you moving from and which halls are you hoping to move into? :smile: x
Hi I'm also moving to halls and studding primary education QTS
Reply 15
Original post by emma_j12325
Hi I'm also moving to halls and studding primary education QTS

Hello! That's awesome! What halls are you hoping to move into and where are you moving from? X
Hello! That's awesome! What halls are you hoping to move into and where are you moving from? X

ensuite extra or ensuite and from birmingham
Hello, that's fab! Where are you moving from and which halls are you hoping to move into? :smile: x

I'm moving from Stafford to St John's Campus. You?
Helloo, anyone else looking at doing psychology/sociology in September??
I'm moving from Liverpool and hoping for ensuite or extra ☺️
Hello :smile: I'll be moving into halls this year. I'm also pretty nervous but that's to be expected. I'm going to study Psychology!

Feel free to mesdage me if you'd like to talk 😊

Quick Reply

Latest