The Student Room Group

Edexcel Pe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yxng_emz
no, the hamstrings cause flexion at the knee which allow you to raise up your legs to step onto the bench

Yep, I'm pretty certain this is correct
Original post by AlenMill
Yep, I'm pretty certain this is correct

Thank you, i even performed the action in the exam hall and felt the part of my legs that contracted.
Has anyone got the unofficial mark scheme
Image , cultural, socioeconomic
Circuit, cross
Working muscles , digestion
Reply 46
Original post by AlenMill
Ive never heard of cyclists using stimulants but that might be correct, and I put cross training for the triathlete but can't seem to remember what I put for the basketballer
i put circuit as u do all different types for the triathlete, and continuous as the baskerballer wanted to increase fitness + practise skills
Original post by elliott Adams

It said key influences it didn't mention the word 'groups' in the question - so I put media, disability, cost
Reply 48

What about putting media, disability and cost?
That's wrong
Original post by Naturalist
It said key influences it didn't mention the word 'groups' in the question - so I put media, disability, cost

It said disabled in the question so think ur wrong
That's wrong

How can it be when it asked for key influences not the categories that they come under?
It said disabled in the question so think ur wrong

Yeah it did say disabled but that pretty much gave you the mark, I remember it asked 'what key influence' is this, so disability would be one of them.
How can it be when it asked for key influences not the categories that they come under?

the categories are the key influences and the stuff that come underneath it such as role model and others are the specifics of the key influences.

It said disabled in the question
Yeah it did say disabled but that pretty much gave you the mark, I remember it asked 'what key influence' is this, so disability would be one of them.

I assume both will be right
Original post by yxng_emz
the categories are the key influences and the stuff that come underneath it such as role model and others are the specifics of the key influences.

We'll see when they release the mark scheme later on.
Reply 57
Wait who put 'Cultural Image and Socio economic" and who put "Disability Media and Cost" I put the former :frown:
Original post by tamilux
Wait who put 'Cultural Image and Socio economic" and who put "Disability Media and Cost" I put the former :frown:

I put Image, Culture, Socio-economic, which I'm pretty sure is right.
I put endomorph for the sumo and ectomporph for the athlete? is it ecto or meso?

Quick Reply

Latest