The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
You're trying to be poetic to me now to show me what I might miss, aren't you?

If I'm to show you what you might miss it must be via PM :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by ByronicHero
If I'm to show you what you might miss it must be via PM :mmm:

Spoiler

:toofunny:
Original post by Airmed
:toofunny:

:facepalm2:

How are you anyway? Got exams and such? :holmes:
:facepalm2:

How are you anyway? Got exams and such? :holmes:

Hey, you made the risque remark, not me! :tongue:

I'm alright-ish. Bit ill atm. I only had one exam, last week, so that is me free now from uni. How are you doing?
Original post by Fermion.
I feel sore because I worked out too much at the gym today, I think I have some sort of addiction with exercising now. I miss my mum and my dad, I feel like I have nobody to really talk to, I'm excited to start summer school and uni because maybe I can improve my social life. Everything is a bit of a mess.

But at least you're working to improve that by doing Uni and summer School, which is a positive :smile: Plus you have people on TSR as someone said :smile: As I said before, I can relate because I don't really have much of a social life - working to improve that.
Plus I think you seem cool so if you did ever want to talk sometime... :smile:

I can't help but do these posts :tongue: but I keep thinking that people don't always want it. Sometimes people just want to unload.

But yeah just showing that I care I guess. :smile:
Original post by Airmed
Hey, you made the risque remark, not me! :tongue:

I'm alright-ish. Bit ill atm. I only had one exam, last week, so that is me free now from uni. How are you doing?

You know me, I ain't on that acquiescing to the conservative delineation of appropriate social discourse hype :hand: Also, I meant I didn't want my actual poetry posted freely before I have it published - you just have a filthy mind as usual. Tut tut.

Ah cool. You're now a woman of leisure, any grand plans? I'm fine, starting a new job in a couple of weeks so just messing around until then. Will try and get a few books read etc. but realistically will end up watching re-runs of Geordie Shore and eating pasta out of the saucepan. The dream :moon:
You know me, I ain't on that acquiescing to the conservative delineation of appropriate social discourse hype :hand: Also, I meant I didn't want my actual poetry posted freely before I have it published - you just have a filthy mind as usual. Tut tut.

Ah cool. You're now a woman of leisure, any grand plans? I'm fine, starting a new job in a couple of weeks so just messing around until then. Will try and get a few books read etc. but realistically will end up watching re-runs of Geordie Shore and eating pasta out of the saucepan. The dream :moon:

Sure, sure, whatever you say :wink:

Eh, really just waiting around until the 26th June or so for my internship to start. Placement with the civil service at the Scottish government. :awesome: Aw, cool - well, the eating the pasta out of the saucepan part. Not the Geordie Shore part.
Original post by SassKing13
But at least you're working to improve that by doing Uni and summer School, which is a positive :smile: Plus you have people on TSR as someone said :smile: As I said before, I can relate because I don't really have much of a social life - working to improve that.
Plus I think you seem cool so if you did ever want to talk sometime... :smile:

I can't help but do these posts :tongue: but I keep thinking that people don't always want it. Sometimes people just want to unload.

But yeah just showing that I care I guess. :smile:

Aw thanks, I really appreciate it. My summer school doesn't start till 6th June so I've got a lot of waiting game. I've increased hours at work and started going to the gym, I've even lost weight which is good but for some reason I still feel empty and alone. I just think social life and family is everything and when you're lacking that support it's hard. :frown:
I know, but sometimes I feel like even God isn't on my side.

God loves you :h:
Stay strong, you're doing great<3
Find happiness in something, what do you enjoy?
Hugs for everyvodies.
I feel sore because I worked out too much at the gym today, I think I have some sort of addiction with exercising now. I miss my mum and my dad, I feel like I have nobody to really talk to, I'm excited to start summer school and uni because maybe I can improve my social life. Everything is a bit of a mess.

Think positive thoughts!!
Aw thanks, I really appreciate it. My summer school doesn't start till 6th June so I've got a lot of waiting game. I've increased hours at work and started going to the gym, I've even lost weight which is good but for some reason I still feel empty and alone. I just think social life and family is everything and when you're lacking that support it's hard. :frown:

I understand and I do know what you mean. It can be hard :redface:
Still though, you have that support on here to an extent and that's something. So if you ever come on here and are feeling alone, just know that there are people on here who do care :smile: - me included :hugs:
Same though :erm:
Original post by Airmed
Sure, sure, whatever you say :wink:

Eh, really just waiting around until the 26th June or so for my internship to start. Placement with the civil service at the Scottish government. :awesome: Aw, cool - well, the eating the pasta out of the saucepan part. Not the Geordie Shore part.

:hand:

I see, sounds like a reasonable way to spend some time. I imagine you'll just be drinking a bunch of Buckfast and watching Rab Nesbitt on a black and white TV. I think I imagine Scotland mostly as a Fallout-style dystopian wasteland.
bored and sick of being told what to do
Sad stressed out and losing the will to live
smh my mum needs to stop freaking out every time I drink coffee
Got the cutest letter from some lil kids...
Apparently they love me cos I'm nice, have a nice voice and I'm pretty :rofl: :heart:
One of the things that made my day
Woooh. :woo: You seem like you don't believe it tho?
Reply 3679
hey I was there, chill out I made it out ok (well... I'm at uni lol) and so will you :smile:

Latest