The Student Room Group

AQA Accounting ACCN3 and ACCN4- June 2017

Any predictions of what will come up?

Scroll to see replies

after that shocking unit 2 aqa better be good to me in a2
Reply 3
Original post by jakebonnington
after that shocking unit 2 aqa better be good to me in a2

Glad I'm not the only one.. The 22 mark question had me like wtf. A quarter of all the marks was put into that question... kill me
Original post by Arii15
Glad I'm not the only one.. The 22 mark question had me like wtf. A quarter of all the marks was put into that question... kill me

the 17 marker written ****ed me up
Original post by Arii15

Lmao guys i failed accn1 and 2 dw
Last year it was 58 for an A in accn2. Hope its like 56 this year. Even though thats probably too low :rofl:

Lets stay optimistic for a2 :sadnod:
Reply 6
Original post by BintM
Lmao guys i failed accn1 and 2 dw
Last year it was 58 for an A in accn2. Hope its like 56 this year. Even though thats probably too low :rofl:

Lets stay optimistic for a2 :sadnod:

Too be honest, this year was like ****. Yes last question with ratio's was easy, but there was no **** given there by the exam makers. 2 points each. Thats nothing compared to the orhers hahah
Reply 7

Let's not start about that one.. all I said was something like the debentures will take ur hotel if you can't repay it within an amount of time and that the interest paid every year would be for nothing and that the preference shares will stay within the company even if it will be lost. Nothing will harm the hotel. Hotel for live. But I'm dure that would not be correct roflol
Original post by Arii15
Let's not start about that one.. all I said was something like the debentures will take ur hotel if you can't repay it within an amount of time and that the interest paid every year would be for nothing and that the preference shares will stay within the company even if it will be lost. Nothing will harm the hotel. Hotel for live. But I'm dure that would not be correct roflol

that's pretty much what i said
Original post by Arii15
Too be honest, this year was like ****. Yes last question with ratio's was easy, but there was no **** given there by the exam makers. 2 points each. Thats nothing compared to the orhers hahah

Yeah ahaa the past papers were so much more easier :colonhash:
How many ratios did we have to calculate do you remember?
Reply 10
Original post by BintM
Yeah ahaa the past papers were so much more easier :colonhash:
How many ratios did we have to calculate do you remember?

I think we had the payables, receivables, both assets ratio and turnover? So I guess 5? 10 points, like I said: nothing... Probably only an U hahaha
Original post by Arii15
I think we had the payables, receivables, both assets ratio and turnover? So I guess 5? 10 points, like I said: nothing... Probably only an U hahaha

I know plus 5 marks for the written question which i'd be surprised if I even get 1 mark for that one :rofl:
Reply 12
that's pretty much what i said

I think you will acore 1 point for saying it is not good. Another point for explaning why. And the other 2 points for develop of explanation. And for the other one as well. But I guess you had to say much more..
@chloedawes The A2 thread :yy:
how is all your revision going for unit 3 and 4?

just over a week now til the first a2 unit:indiff:
how is all your revision going for unit 3 and 4?

just over a week now til the first a2 unit:indiff:

Terrible. On the verge of giving up. :cry:
Hows yours going?
Original post by BintM
Terrible. On the verge of giving up. :cry:
Hows yours going?

i'e been getting a lot of past paper questions right except from a few stupid mistakes (i never change lol:rolleyes:) apart from some of the written which will be the death of me:sigh:
i'e been getting a lot of past paper questions right except from a few stupid mistakes (i never change lol:rolleyes:) apart from some of the written which will be the death of me:sigh:

Lol its annoying because i know how to do everything but its the stupid mistakes which ruin the whole answer. I hate statements of cash flows, because its easy to do but its also so easy to make mistakes in.
The written questions shouldn't be too bad hopefully :erm:
Original post by BintM
Lol its annoying because i know how to do everything but its the stupid mistakes which ruin the whole answer. I hate statements of cash flows, because its easy to do but its also so easy to make mistakes in.
The written questions shouldn't be too bad hopefully :erm:

unless it's on preference shares again:biggrin:
unless it's on preference shares again:biggrin:

Lol I didn't find that question too bad but my points were probably invalid tbh.
You know for the statement of changes in equity...did your teacher include the bonus shares in? I asked my tutor and she seemed disappointed in me for not taking it away :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending