The Student Room Group

How would you build your Criminal Empire?

I'd base mine off the model of Raymond Reddington. By Infiltrating multiple groups, gaining allies and personal "sleeper agents" who would wait for the proper time. I would then, personally, kill the guy in charge of the largest group, while I am surrounded by my agents. At the same time, my sleeper agents assassinate the other leaders. And so, now, I rule them all. Of course all done for the cause of something dear to me like protecting my daughter

I would then of course disappear for multiple years but make it clear my operations are still going on while everyone believes I'm dead, after sometime when my empire is big enough I'll give myself up for immunity and on the promise I can still operate where it serves national security… and to further my own interests.

*just to be clear I'm not a fan of criminal empires and this isn't a thread to promote illegal activities.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by zayn008
I'd base mine off the model of Raymond Reddington. By Infiltrating multiple groups, gaining allies and personal "sleeper agents" who would wait for the proper time. I would then, personally, kill the guy in charge of the largest group, while I am surrounded by my agents. At the same time, my sleeper agents assassinate the other leaders. And so, now, I rule them all. Of course all done for the cause of something deer to me like protecting my daughter

I would then of course disappear for multiple years but make it clear my operations are still going on while everyone believes I'm dead, after sometime when my empire is big enough I'll give myself up for immunity and on the promise I can still operate where it serves national security… and to further my own interests.

*just to be clear I'm not a fan of criminal empires and this isn't a thread to promote illegal activities.

I would have a secret underground base and do my criminal activities at night :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
- Learn how to cook up methamphetamine.
- Find a dealer to sell it for me.
- Slowly build a distribution network.
- Start hiring enforcers to protect my dealers.
- Offer the chance for other drug producers (cannabis and cocaine) to use my network for a percentage of the profits.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by zayn008
I'd base mine off the model of Raymond Reddington. By Infiltrating multiple groups, gaining allies and personal "sleeper agents" who would wait for the proper time. I would then, personally, kill the guy in charge of the largest group, while I am surrounded by my agents. At the same time, my sleeper agents assassinate the other leaders. And so, now, I rule them all. Of course all done for the cause of something deer to me like protecting my daughter

extort money from pakistani geeks
Original post by Mr Smurf
- Learn how to cook up methamphetamine.
- Find a dealer to sell it for me.
- Slowly build a distribution network.
- Start hiring enforcers to protect my dealers.
- Offer the chance for other drug producers (cannabis and cocaine) to use my network for a percentage of the profits.

Kind of like Breaking Bad.
Original post by Black Flash
Kind of like Breaking Bad.

Exactly.
So almost identical to jewish infiltration of the CIA then.

Quick Reply

Latest