The Student Room Group

Is he not interested?

Been talking to this guy for the past three weeks. I was on holiday for the first week, and he is going on holiday tomorrow, and on top of this he works very long hours in a very high stress job. We've been talking every day and he's been flirting and showing a lot of interest but I'm annoyed as he hasn't once mentioned meeting up. I don't think it's a question of trying to gauge my interest as I've shown that I am interested, but conversation is now dying down a bit and I'm becoming impatient.

I'm not sure if he may be intimidated by me - I'm often told I'm very good looking (not being conceited), but I tend to go for guys that are slightly below me in terms of looks. And this has happened before where it's taken a guy AGES to ask me out, but eventually they get round to it. Could this be a possible reason?! I don't know... I just don't want things to fizzle out even before a date :frown:
Reply 1
Bump
Ask him out..................................
Reply 3
Original post by Max12121
Ask him out..................................

I don't really have the confidence to do that lol
Original post by Anonymous

I understand that. Maybe that is how he is feeling.Someones gotta make the first move or nothing will happen.
Reply 5
Does he definitely know you're interested?
Original post by Anonymous

This.

It is possible that he doesn't have the confidence either - especially if he's not as good looking. Perhaps he just doesn't have the confidence that you are interested in him or perhaps he doesn't have a lot of social confidence in himself.

If he's a good guy (with a good job) and you'd like to get to know him better and see him face to face why don't you suggest just meeting for a casual coffee. It would be a shame if neither of you ever made the first move and what could have been a good thing never happens because neither of you has the confidence.

Be brave and ask him if he doesn't say anything soon after he returns from his holiday. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending