The Student Room Group

#FoodieFridays: Chips and milkshake, yay or nay?

Poll

Dunking chips in milkshake... yay or nay?

One of the weirder food debates out there... would you dunk your chips in milkshake? :tongue:

Have your say here, and let's see what TSR thinks :colone:

*Note: Yay or Nay remains copyright of @Paracosm!

Scroll to see replies

OMG, absolutely not!
Original post by Paracosm
OMG, absolutely not!

:rofl:

That's what I thought, but McDonalds even recommends it! :tongue:
Original post by shadowdweller
:rofl:

That's what I thought, but McDonalds even recommends it! :tongue:

nonononononono
I'm pretty open with most things, especially with food and I say try anything once, but ew :puke:
Reply 5
Um

What's the world coming to :s-smilie:
That rating of 11.27 from earlier just dropped to 5 from reading "Dunking chips in milkshake" :rofl::rofl:
One of the weirder food debates out there... would you dunk your chips in milkshake? :tongue:

Have your say here, and let's see what TSR thinks :colone:

*Note: Yay or Nay remains copyright of @Paracosm!

Disgusting
if anyone says yay/yes, im farting on their revision books so they cant open it and fail their exams
It's worth a try! I see nothing wrong with it!

Come at me bruh!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by emerald7770
if anyone says yay/yes, im farting on their revision books so they cant open it and fail their exams

Your threats mean nothing to those of us who don't have exams!!

He says while dipping his chip in the chocolate milkshake!
Nuggets and milkshake!!!! (even better if you can get mcflurry) = food coma from deliciousness omg 😍😍
Original post by JohnGreek
Would anyone mind explaining what the appeal of mixing these two tastes together is?

It tastes amazing mind blowing... think of how you get wine pairings like that but ×100000 better. It's something everyone should definitely try.

*lool sorry 4 the crappy explanation I felt very passionate about this and as a result my communication skills fell flat 😪😭*
Original post by sunshinehss
It tastes amazing mind blowing... think of how you get wine pairings like that but ×100000 better. It's something everyone should definitely try.

*lool sorry 4 the crappy explanation I felt very passionate about this and as a result my communication skills fell flat 😪😭*

It's understandable, these are the kinds of things people need to be more passionate about!! Good for you
Wooooahhhhh, hold up....... I saw chips and milkshake and I though "Hell yeah!" and voted Yay as soon as I clicked... but then I saw, dipping chips in milkshake!!??? Who are these nutters.....
I've heard of this quite a few times but it always seems to be advocated by attention seeking 13 year olds trying to seem different.
(edited 6 years ago)
You know what, I'll try it, but I can't imagine it'll live up to the hype
:lolwut:

Hadn't fully read the title and just saw "chips and..." and was expecting a poll of our favourite sauce(s) to have with chips.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
You know what, I'll try it, but I can't imagine it'll live up to the hype

Omg, please report back on this :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg, please report back on this :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone is bringing me back a McDonalds with them, will report back later today :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest